Logo Poll

What should be our primary helmet logo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
Very excited to see the new script helmets. They look great and show willingness to move away from the Banner M.

However, if I had it my way we would just wear the 1998-2003 interlocking helmets permanently. If we had to stick with one what would you pick?
Like all things, ranked choice voting should be allowed.

tie for first = State Script done like the renderings and the MSU interlocking done like the renderings.
Next would be the rocket M. I just like it.
Then I would go with the M offset S like we did earlier this season
Then blank helmets
Then the banner M. First it is too small on the helmet. Next we are not M State, we are STATE.
Hell I like the sonny montgomery ones better than the MState logo, and they never even said STATE on them.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Sooooo now that we have all of this valuable information what’s going to happen? Is someone going to share it with someone in the athletic department or are we just hoping that someone sees it while they are creeping on us?

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
The last pic with the maroon helmet, white cursive state with a grey face mask is awesome.

If we wore that every game we’d be the coolest MFers on the block.

A white face mask might even make it better, not sure.

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
I know some other people have to be thinking, but afraid to say it, the interlocking MSU screams 1980's I think it's incredibly dated and really doesn't look that great on the side of a helmet, go ahead tell me to get off your lawn, it was the logo along with walking bully when I was at State, nostalgia be damned, I agree go with just STATE in maroon and white script of otherwise. Maybe we can get the ghost of Belushi to give us an NIL deal and have it like below....
College Life Drinking GIF

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login