LOL at Noodle……

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
I didn't watch the game, but that RB Will gets to hand it off to is awesome looking. Wish we had him. I watched a little of the game last week and was amazed at how weak his arm looks now that I don't see him every week. He is still accurate as heck inside of 15 yards though.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Except UDub has WAY more resources than Wazoo. Kinda like aTm losing to us…something at Leach was pretty good.
Except Leach had an absolutely horrible record against rivals. He really did.
Will has actually been really solid for them this year. I, like many others, thought he would get exposed. To my surprise he has done well though.
No he hasn't. He has done exactly what he did here.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Can you give us updates on all the other State transfers? Oh wait, they’re not named Will Rogers. Carry on then with the weird obsession.
There was a thread about Locke earlier. There were several last season in Johnson. One on marks a couple weeks ago. Mentions of zavion. Used to have ones of the beard and keyton. It's nothing new.

Reactions: OG Goat Holder

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
Who lost it better ? Will with 23 of 31 for 314 with 1 TD and zero int or Bu locka with 14 of 29 for 144 yards zero TD and one interception in the first half ?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Same story as when he was at State. Puts up decent numbers in a losing effort. Somehow fans think it’s everyone’s fault but his.
If the Oline or Line sucks and is the reason for a loss yet the QB has good stats...are you saying its the QB's fault?

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
they had a tough loss today but right now ol' Noodle Arm is reading this thread , laughing and drinking the tears of everyone in the ol' Noodle Arm circle jerk thread...

Reactions: DerHntr

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
Except Leach had an absolutely horrible record against rivals. He really did.
At Texas Texas he was 7-2 against aTm. True, he was 2-7 vs Texas, but that would be like South Alabama being 2-7 vs Auburn. Mike Gundy has been pretty awful against OU, but he’s a damn good coach. Tech vs Texas and Wazoo vs Udub are pretty good comparisons.

you have to be one miserable piece of $h1t to continue to disparage a dead man.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login