LOL at Noodle……

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
At Texas Texas he was 7-2 against aTm. True, he was 2-7 vs Texas, but that would be like South Alabama being 2-7 vs Auburn. Mike Gundy has been pretty awful against OU, but he’s a damn good coach. Tech vs Texas and Wazoo vs Udub are pretty good comparisons.

you have to be one miserable piece of $h1t to continue to disparage a dead man.
A&M and Tech weren't really rivals. Tech may have thought so, but A&M didn't. Same for Texas.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I'm not a Will fan but I saw a replay of Washington's last offensive play this morning. I think it was 4th and goal and the coach called a jet-sweep to the near side of the field with Rogers at QB. It got stuffed as you would expect. A really dumb arsed call by the coach.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Will probably making more in NIL this year than most that criticize him will make in the next 5 years, so I doubt he cares too much.

Reactions: Howiefeltersnstch

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Kind of like we think Univ of Northern MS is our rival but they claim LSU is theirs
It’s a long line of teams and what they think about their rivalry. Tech thinks they’re rivals with A&M but they think Texas is theirs and Texas thinks theirs is Oklahoma and don’t think much of A&M.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login