Look forward to seeing some of the young guys next week

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Why would you expect that. In the last couple years even in blowouts Leach doesn’t put in the younger guys until garbage time. His philosophy is one of the worst player development themes I’ve witnessed.
Starters still need the reps, after 10 games they still need the work......

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Will plays till we get a first down on our last possession, SR comes in for final 5 snaps. Or maybe Lovertich since it will be senior day

pmack3641

Aug 9, 2019
Why would you expect that. In the last couple years even in blowouts Leach doesn’t put in the younger guys until garbage time. His philosophy is one of the worst player development themes I’ve witnessed.
He thinks the best team is on the bench which if true makes leach look like a real dummy not playing the better players.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
He thinks the best team is on the bench which if true makes leach look like a real dummy not playing the better players.
Don't lie. What I stated is our future is bright. That the guys coming up are going to be better than this team. I then pointed out the speed differences and the ceiling. That doesn't make them ready to assume control of the team.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Don't lie. What I stated is our future is bright. That the guys coming up are going to be better than this team. I then pointed out the speed differences and the ceiling. That doesn't make them ready to assume control of the team.
if they were better, they'd be playing right now. you need to take off your maroon glasses. OM has a true freshman 3* RB starting and has 1,171 yards this year. Instead of making vague statements of what awesome talent is coming up, why don't you lay it all out there with facts, and actually list your depth chart of the awesome players coming up next year.

pmack3641

Aug 9, 2019
Where did I lie? You’ve stated several times the better players are on the bench, up and coming For next year and if there are, as you say better players, then Your boy leach should be playing them, whether it’s 1 or 20 players. Best ones should be on the field!

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
if they were better, they'd be playing right now. you need to take off your maroon glasses. OM has a true freshman 3* RB starting and has 1,171 yards this year. Instead of making vague statements of what awesome talent is coming up, why don't you lay it all out there with facts, and actually list your depth chart of the awesome players coming up next year.
Read what I said, and not insert your own thoughts and attribute them to me.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Where did I lie? You’ve stated several times the better players are on the bench, up and coming For next year and if there are, as you say better players, then Your boy leach should be playing them, whether it’s 1 or 20 players. Best ones should be on the field!
If you can not understand the difference is what you are saying and what I said, that's your disconnect.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Read what I said, and not insert your own thoughts and attribute them to me.
not sure i'm following you. i literally quoted you. that's not inserting my own thoughts and attributing them to you. you still didn't list any facts to back up your statements that the talent coming up was far greater than what's on the field right now. so let's see your depth chart for next year. you obviously have all of the facts, Mrs Leach.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
not sure i'm following you. i literally quoted you. that's not inserting my own thoughts and attributing them to you. you still didn't list any facts to back up your statements that the talent coming up was far greater than what's on the field right now. so let's see your depth chart for next year. you obviously have all of the facts, Mrs Leach.
And that's the problem. You didn't. You added to it.

THIS:

That the guys coming up are going to be better than this team.

Does not Equal What you are suggesting. Which is this: if they were better, they'd be playing right now.

Massive difference.
Your comment that you attributed to me states I have said they are better and ready. When in fact I stated they are going to be better when ready to play.

I listed facts and they don't matter. What matters is what you want and when you want it. But an example is the highest rated QB to ever step foot on the campus of MSU. That is that is going to play for MSU

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
And that's the problem. You didn't. You added to it.

THIS:

That the guys coming up are going to be better than this team.

Does not Equal What you are suggesting. Which is this: if they were better, they'd be playing right now.

Massive difference.
Your comment that you attributed to me states I have said they are better and ready. When in fact I stated they are going to be better when ready to play.

I listed facts and they don't matter. What matters is what you want and when you want it. But an example is the highest rated QB to ever step foot on the campus of MSU. That is that is going to play for MSU
you thrive on emotion. list zero facts. everything you say is nothing but opinion. if you had facts, you'd list your next year's awesomely talented depth chart. As i asked. you sound about 13

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
you thrive on emotion. list zero facts. everything you say is nothing but opinion. if you had facts, you'd list your next year's awesomely talented depth chart. As i asked. you sound about 13
I'm not the one being emotional. I'm being logical.

I'm not the one twisting what a person stated to make it mean something different. That's emotional.

I have facts. I listed but one, and you decided to ignore it. That's on you. Then you went all emotional again and got personal like it's a cute little attack.

I gave you but 1 fact of many and you can't even address it because I'm right!

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
I honestly don’t think Mrs Leach is as emotional about Leach the football coach as ibdancin is.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
I'm not the one being emotional. I'm being logical.

I'm not the one twisting what a person stated to make it mean something different. That's emotional.

I have facts. I listed but one, and you decided to ignore it. That's on you. Then you went all emotional again and got personal like it's a cute little attack.

I gave you but 1 fact of many and you can't even address it because I'm right!
2023 depth chart. let's see your great talent coming up. that should be simple for you to do, since it's all so elementary

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Given what is going to happen in December with NIL and the portal, any depth chart prepared today would be obsolete in January. It is going to be the wild, Wild West. “Fans” like ibdancin are to naive to understand but it’s coming.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Given what is going to happen in December with NIL and the portal, any depth chart prepared today would be obsolete in January. It is going to be the wild, Wild West. “Fans” like ibdancin are to naive to understand but it’s coming.
that's what i'm trying to get the moron to realize. nothing that sits on the bench today makes one hill of beans about next year. zero. i think ibdancin is a kid that doesn't know his head from a hole in the ground, but is emotional as hell about Leach for some reason. He was the same way about Moorhead, too

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
If there are better players sitting on the bench and not playing, for whatever reasons, they will not be here next year - with the transfer portal, nil etc - sitting and waiting your turn is a thing of the past

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
that's what i'm trying to get the moron to realize. nothing that sits on the bench today makes one hill of beans about next year. zero. i think ibdancin is a kid that doesn't know his head from a hole in the ground, but is emotional as hell about Leach for some reason. He was the same way about Moorhead, too
There you go lying again. I was all for Moorhead being fired when he lost control of the team!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login