Looking at the OL roster

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
You are absolutely wrong. I haven't posted on Genespage in several years. That game was when I finally got on board with Leach, and I ate crow to say so. His biggest fault at every stop was his record against the big rival. When he finally beat the Confederates, I was good with him, despite an offense I hated.
By the way, I've been around here a lot longer than you have, with MANY more posts.........even under THIS handle.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
based on some of your comments about Leach last year, I don’t think you can have a reasonable opinion on Leach as a coach.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
based on some of your comments about Leach last year, I don’t think you can have a reasonable opinion on Leach as a coach.

So you think we had the secondary of a 10 win team this year? Honestly?

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
State is going to have to scrap to win six games. It can be done but we will have to be better than Arkansas, A&M, Florida at home , Ole Miss on the road. We will have to win two of those games plus all four of our OOC games. It can be done. Missouri could fall off the cliff next season but I don't see us having a chance at GA, Tenn or Texas.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
All of those guys are pretty good players and SEC size. Not sure about the center position but they should be coachable and physical enough to get the job done fairly well. It's not a bunch of undersized 2 stars. Lewis and Bell and Reese are all huge dudes. Grant Jackson too really

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login