Looking to Interview Gamecocks with RVs or Campers

Stephenenright

Redshirt
Feb 22, 2022
2
0
0
I am a journalism student at Carolina, and for one of my final projects, I'm looking to talk with fans who take RVs and campers to away games.
Specifically, my partner and I are looking into costs of taking an RV to away games, and how Texas and OU joining the SEC will affect those costs.

If you have taken a camper or RV to an away game this season, and are willing to talk via Zoom about costs associated and share some insight on logistics, please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected].
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting Keeping up with South Carolina commitments: week 6
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Baseball Notes and takeaways from Kevin Schnall previewing fall baseball practice
  3. 03 On3 Football SEC, South Carolina announce joint one-game suspension of Dylan Stewart
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Grading the Gamecocks' performance in blowout loss at Alabama
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina falls again in FPI standings after lopsided loss to Alabama