Looks as if we play Florida Friday night. Not an easy matchup.......

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
by any stretch. Hopefully we will have a large and LOUD crowd in the Dome.
Lets assume we win that one, who would we rather face on Saturday??
Right now it appears it will be Ole Miss, KY or Vandy. I would have to say KY may be our best shot at advancing to Sunday but all three will be tough games. If KY ends up as the E2, .........I think we have a easier road to Sunday vs being in the other bracket with UT, Vandy, LSU, Arkansas and uat.
What do you all think??

Jul 8, 2007
Looking at the tiebreakers, if Georgia beats Ole Miss at home and South Carolina loses to Tennessee then the commissioner will have to flip a coin to determine the 5th and 6th seeds out of the East. They would both have wins against all of the same teams plus they split during the year.

RebelBruiser

Aug 21, 2007
if it has to be done.

I remember a couple years back when there was a chance that UT, UGA, and Florida could all 3 tie for the East title in football, and the tiebreakers were set in a way that they would've had to go all the way to the 6th or 7th tiebreaker, which was a coin flip. When the SEC figured out that there was a chance that a coin flip could end up deciding which program had the opportunity to play for the SEC title and possibly earn a BCS berth, they quickly made a change to the tiebreakers and changed the coin flip tiebreaker to using the BCS standings to determine a champion if all other tiebreakers were exhausted.

I can only imagine the uproar with the amount of money that could've potentially been riding on a coin flip.

TO is God

Mar 2, 2008
i want KY, Patterson is out with a broken foot or something and he's that freshmens thats pretty damn good, so KY would be my choice, but id also like to throw Ole Miss out

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login