Looks like we get to hear Polk burp, yawn, and snort today....

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
He’s earned it?

He’s earned it. Enjoy while you still can.

He’s a crazy, egotistical midget bastard that choked on the biggest stage with epic teams at least twice. He’s left us twice, and LT was idiotic enough to hire him back. He destroyed our program for the better part of a decade, and then he renounced us for several years.

17 him.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
He’s a crazy, egotistical midget bastard that choked on the biggest stage with epic teams at least twice. He’s left us twice, and LT was idiotic enough to hire him back. He destroyed our program for the better part of a decade, and then he renounced us for several years.

17 him.

Tell me you never get a card without telling me you never get a card.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Tell me you’re a senile old bastard….

Tell me you never get a card without telling me you never get a card.

….without telling me you’re a senile old bastard.

Nice work.

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018

17 him.

Msu baseball would not be where it is without Ron Polk.

And Ron Polk ***** more baseball knowledge than you'll know in your lifetime

Go go back to your mom's basement

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Imagine where we’d be if Cholk actually put his job ahead of his ego.

Msu baseball would not be where it is without Ron Polk.

And Ron Polk ***** more baseball knowledge than you'll know in your lifetime

Go go back to your mom's basement

There’s no legitimate cause to defend that piece of ****. He always cared more about his own agenda than he did winning anything of substance.

Go suck your mom’s dick.

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
Pop Gregory was a pretty good coach.

I remember we were in the CWS one yr Polk was managing and a ESPN announcer was questioning a couple of Polk’s moves during one of the games while we were batting. He went on and on about “ that move made no sense”. I’m 99% sure it was Joe Morgan doing the talking.
Does anyone else remember that?

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
There’s no legitimate cause to defend that piece of ****. He always cared more about his own agenda than he did winning anything of substance.

Go suck your mom’s dick.

I'll take "stuff that you wouldn't say if you weren't an anonymous message board turd" for 500 Alex

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I see why you have beeradvocate on your name. Because you are obviously 16 and have had three or four and lost control.

Mods please ban.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I’d like to make a compromise with you…

I see why you have beeradvocate on your name. Because you are obviously 16 and have had three or four and lost control.

Mods please ban.

Go 17 yourself.

G-Dawg

Sep 6, 2012

Mods please ban.

Why is your first instinct when you read a post you don't like to BAN people???

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login