MORAL VICTORY UNIVERSITY!!!

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Some of y’all are really miserable people. It’s like you’d rather be blown out so you can b*tch more. We’re only down 10 points in the fourth quarter to a top 5 team on the road. You can be sort of optimistic.
I agree. There have been so many MSU teams that would kill to score 24 on a top 5 Georgia in 3 quarters with a defense that is crippled. Enjoy every completed pass folks. It's been lots worse so learn how to enjoy State football.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Hunchback Dan had bowl teams and barely scored 31 in his career against Bama.
Sure we are 1-5 but we gave #1 and #5 everything we had on the road. With a freshmens, weak OL and absolutely NOTHING on the DL.

The big positive is Lebby had no deer in the headlights about him. Those gutsy 4th down calls, with a freshmens QB in his 2nd start took brass balls. The shifting that he does helps keeps the defense guessing even with our lack of talent.

If Lebby can shore up the OL and get some help at RB so he can run tempo, this offense is going to be really really good.

We have half the offensive talent that Oklahoma has and they are totally lost on that side of the ball.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
I would say that’s true, on the offensive side. Defense, not so much.
What the saying, offense sells tickets, but defense wins championships. We’re not trying to win, we’re not serious about defense. Most our fans just don’t want a boring offense. Score points and still lose, most state fans on this board will be excited.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I see the Internet badasses are out today. Yes, we scored and ran a good offense {Not great, but good} against Georgia in their place. The only problem is we still gave up a lot of points to a very good Georgia team. I have to admit that we played a lot better than I thought we would. I definitely would'nt called it a victory, but we are definitely getting better with some aspects of our team.

Last edited:

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
How can you dispute any of the 3 simple things I said? We lost today, again, 5th time in a row, 12th time (so far) in last 2 seasons. Now, you may have kissed your sister and enjoyed it but that's not a victory either , it's a loss for you too. I look forward to your reply.....

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Hunchback Dan had bowl teams and barely scored 31 in his career against Bama.
Sure we are 1-5 but we gave #1 and #5 everything we had on the road. With a freshmens, weak OL and absolutely NOTHING on the DL.

The big positive is Lebby had no deer in the headlights about him. Those gutsy 4th down calls, with a freshmens QB in his 2nd start took brass balls. The shifting that he does helps keeps the defense guessing even with our lack of talent.

If Lebby can shore up the OL and get some help at RB so he can run tempo, this offense is going to be really really good.

We have half the offensive talent that Oklahoma has and they are totally lost on that side of the ball.
A buddy of mine summed it up as best as I’ve seen it earlier today. We are fearless on offense.

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
A lot of you pussies shouldn’t even call yourselves fans. Just go somewhere else. You are never going to be pleased.

Unfortunately a lot of you believe that MSU football started with hunchback Dan and can’t handle any adversity whatsoever
I guess most of our fans are closet Bama and chiefs fans. Can’t handle anything but the best.

Son_of_34

Sep 30, 2012
Instead of MSU we should be MVU! We are the experts at Moral Victories!
The spread was 33.5 and we a few bad penalties and number 3 having a mental laps and it could have been closer than 10. Progress has been made as a team and a true freshmen threw for over 300 yards on the number 5 team in the nation on the road

as much as I hate to admit it I will actually take it keep playing with this kind of fire and we could roll off a nice win streak and maybe even become bowl eligible

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
This team is growing but becoming bowl eligible is a pipe dream. Too bad we can't replay the first few games. If we could get a mulligan on three of our losses we might get there.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login