Lose 2/3 or swept. Lemon is toast. No way to come back from this clown show

Indndawg

Nov 16, 2005
Yesterday the hitting let us down, most times its fielding and base on balls. Poor coaching, poor fundamentals,.
We gotta win today . Got to.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Eh let’s see. We lost a similar Game 1 to them last year and then won the next two. It might end being ok.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
As much as I think he should be gone, I just don’t see it happening. It’s not the MSU thing to do. Only schools who are serious about winning and do everything to do it would fire a coach 2 years after winning a title. He’s the HC. The lack of talent and obviously terrible decision in keeping Foxhall is all on him. Everything that happens is on him.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
It’s sad to say but this team is just practicing for next year. Wins and losses are irrelevant at this point.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

patdog

May 28, 2007
As much as I think he should be gone, I just don’t see it happening. It’s not the MSU thing to do. Only schools who are serious about winning and do everything to do it would fire a coach 2 years after winning a title. He’s the HC. The lack of talent and obviously terrible decision in keeping Foxhall is all on him. Everything that happens is on him.
You haven't been paying attention to Mississippi State the last 15 or so years. This isn't the 1980s anymore. Lemonis is as good as gone. Just no reason to do it in the middle of the season.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
You haven't been paying attention to Mississippi State the last 15 or so years. This isn't the 1980s anymore. Lemonis is as good as gone. Just no reason to do it in the middle of the season.
You’re right. Today is my first day paying attention to MSU sports.

• Haha
Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
GA, Missouri, Bama, Auburn, Ole Miss and Miss State are playing for the last two spots in the SEC tournament. We have edge on Bama but if we lose today or tomorrow, I don't see a path. If we don't make the SEC tournament he needs to go. After any weekend going forwards and it is definitely obvious, we are not going to make it he needs to go, and the search should start.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
He is totally responsible for letting this program turn to crap. He was suppose to jump thru hoops and have it back on track this year but obviously he screwed that up. I'm of the opinion we need to can him but I doubt it will happen. At best Foxhall is gone and tbh I wouldn't be surprised if he returns.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
We better find some cigar boy alums who love baseball and willing to pony up millions to lure some pitching prospects from MLB to Starkvegas. We need a Nolan Ryan and a Andy Pettit to come in and just flat dominate beginning their freshman year. We now play in a MLB farm system with very few chips to bargain with.

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
Finally, someone is giving some credit to Lem by saying everything that happens is on him.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login