Love this idea - let's get some excitement

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
It's ok to say, there aren't many MSU sports fans on Sixpack
I think its addiction to find any and all things to despair about, no matter if MSU wins, there is always the Eeyore Syndrome

1723473500306.png

And the "4 pack" started all this moaning and groaning...

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
Soccer, tennis & baseball. I would enjoy football without the 3.75 minute time outs sandwiched around 5 minutes of actual football.
That happens no matter where you watch.
Saw the logo and my response was:

Turn Around No GIF by Sesame Street
The interlocking cult is almost as bad as the Air Raid cult.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Whenever I go to a football game, I go to watch the football game.

Is that wrong?
That you actually attend our football games AND watch makes you a more impressive individual and a standard that I have given up trying to achieve and maintain.

God bless you, sir….and God bless the USA

Reactions: dog12

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
That you actually attend our football games AND watch makes you a more impressive individual and a standard that I have given up trying to achieve and maintain.

God bless you, sir….and God bless the USA
Don't give me too much credit, Mr. Cook. I live in Virginia, and I didn't make it to a game last year. (Thank goodness.)

The last game I went to one of our football games was our 2022 game against Georgia. There were a few good moments in that game, but we never really threatened to win the game.

Probably won't make it to a game this year either. I will be in Mississippi September 11-17 (Toledo game, Sept. 14), but my 9 year-old niece has a soccer game that Saturday morning and I'll be there watching her kick some ***.

Later, I will be watching our Toledo game on TV, consuming adult beverages and enjoying delicious food from the grill at my brother's house in Jacktown.

Reactions: Mr. Cook
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login