LSU gymnastics requiring additional security due to hot gymnast

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012

And she's at the top of the NIL list.View attachment 298467
Going to see a lot more college athletes thotting it up to make money. I can't wait to see how schools handle it the first time one of their athletes starts pushing their only fans account.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
I said it last year. One of these female student athletes is going to sign an NIL with some predator that is expecting more than brand representation. It’s going to be Hollywood v2.0.

Reactions: GomJabbar

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Going to see a lot more college athletes thotting it up to make money. I can't wait to see how schools handle it the first time one of their athletes starts pushing their only fans account.
It ain't just athletes. This whole phenomena of posting slutty shizz all over social media is alarming. What's worse is how many incels are sitting around commenting on it (and other things) just fueling those egos white-hot. And I'm no hypocrite here, it's tough not to look. But I intentionally don't look at that crap, to avoid giving them the clicks.

Ads for Olivia Dunne are everywhere too.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I said it last year. One of these female student athletes is going to sign an NIL with some predator that is expecting more than brand representation. It’s going to be Hollywood v2.0.
No doubt, they're going to get themselves hurt. They think it's all funny but these incels are crazy. I mean you see what they did with Reddit and crypto.

Last edited:

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
It ain't just athletes. This whole phenomena of posting slutty shizz all over social media is alarming. What's worse is how many incels are sitting around commenting on it (and other things) just fueling those egos white-hot. And I'm no hypocrite here, it's tough not to look. But I intentionally don't look at that crap, to avoid giving them the clicks.

Was it slutty? Are you talking about the pic that was posted? What's wrong with a Smoke Show Athlete having a fan club?

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
She's making a lot of money off of her looks and sexy poses. Creepy young men cheering her and calling her out at events perhaps don't realize how creepy they are and how pitiful they actually look. They have no chance with her. She's high quality and is settling for a rich, tall high quality man who doesn't act creepy at her events.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I watched the video in the linked article, and I must say, it's 2023 - it's way past time for all on-camera reporters to have cordless earbuds.

00Dawg

Nov 10, 2009
Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it.
This isn’t an “unintended consequence or byproduct” of the times. This is what happens when a very attractive young lady uses the communication media of the time to appear to be accessible and potentially available to multitudes of young men.
The same thing happened on a larger scale with Marilyn Monroe.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
She's making a lot of money off of her looks and sexy poses. Creepy young men cheering her and calling her out at events perhaps don't realize how creepy they are and how pitiful they actually look. They have no chance with her. She's high quality and is settling for a rich, tall high quality man who doesn't act creepy at her events.
She knows exactly what she's doing but will still complain about sexual exploitation when she stops making big bucks and gets older.

Scarlett pouts

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I won’t go as far as to say she’s high quality.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
This isn’t an “unintended consequence or byproduct” of the times. This is what happens when a very attractive young lady uses the communication media of the time to appear to be accessible and potentially available to multitudes of young men.
Yes she interacts with the simps on her social media talking about her bath water and other crap. So she encourages it. Make money off sexualizing your body and expect it to bring out the horn dogs snd crazies. It's ultimately up to her she can do what she wants but don't be surprised when a bunch crazy boys snd men show up everywhere to see you. Or even a crazy *** stalker type situation.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I don't know anything about what Marilyn Monroe went through, but I have to think modern day thotting is very different from the level of engagement with fans. No clue about the gymnast, but I gather in general that most of the thot "influencers" that don't have enough followers to make it off advertising money and only fan performers have to message fans and give them individual "attention" and walk the fine line between engaging them personally enough to keep them paying while trying to be private enough that they don't find them in real life. It's more like a virtual version of the stripper that doesn't want to engage in prostitution but wants the customer to at least think it's a possibility than it is the old school celebrity issue of just having photos and videos out there and crazies convincing themselves that somehow they have a connection. I don't know, maybe the crazies are just crazies and will do crazy **** regardless of whether their "interaction" is just seeing a photo or video or actually exchanging messages, but it seems like having exchanging personal messages ups the potential for craziness.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009

Whats worse than that is the number of people saying its ok to post such things on social media, but then get mad when men do men things.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Whats worse than that is the number of people saying its ok to post such things on social media, but then get mad when men do men things.
Both can be true. Men can control themselves also. I think she is hot but I'm not showing up to her gym competition and interacting with her on social media asking for her bath water either. If she doesn't want that kind attention she needs to realize that comes with the territory. She's responsible and the men/boys are also responsible

Bobby Ricigliano

Jul 27, 2011
I don't know anything about what Marilyn Monroe went through, but I have to think modern day thotting is very different from the level of engagement with fans. No clue about the gymnast, but I gather in general that most of the thot "influencers" that don't have enough followers to make it off advertising money and only fan performers have to message fans and give them individual "attention" and walk the fine line between engaging them personally enough to keep them paying while trying to be private enough that they don't find them in real life. It's more like a virtual version of the stripper that doesn't want to engage in prostitution but wants the customer to at least think it's a possibility than it is the old school celebrity issue of just having photos and videos out there and crazies convincing themselves that somehow they have a connection. I don't know, maybe the crazies are just crazies and will do crazy **** regardless of whether their "interaction" is just seeing a photo or video or actually exchanging messages, but it seems like having exchanging personal messages ups the potential for craziness.
WT17 is a thot?

• Haha
Reactions: Fritz!

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Yes she interacts with the simps on her social media talking about her bath water and other crap. So she encourages it. Make money off sexualizing your body and expect it to bring out the horn dogs snd crazies. It's ultimately up to her she can do what she wants but don't be surprised when a bunch crazy boys snd men show up everywhere to see you. Or even a crazy *** stalker type situation.

Do those dubmasses not even know about OnlyFans? They are way overcomplicating this.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Wait…. Was she selling bath water? Asking for a friend
Was just reading about some folks in Arizona who might be in the market: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/16/us/arizona-water-rio-verde-scottsdale.html

RIO VERDE, Ariz. — Joe McCue thought he had found a desert paradise when he bought one of the new stucco houses sprouting in the granite foothills of Rio Verde, Ariz. There were good schools, mountain views and cactus-spangled hiking trails out the back door.

Then the water got cut off.

Earlier this month, the community’s longtime water supplier, the neighboring city of Scottsdale, turned off the tap for Rio Verde Foothills, blaming a grinding drought that is threatening the future of the West. Scottsdale said it had to focus on conserving water for its own residents, and could no longer sell water to roughly 500 to 700 homes — or around 1,000 people. That meant the unincorporated swath of $500,000 stucco houses, mansions and horse ranches outside Scottsdale’s borders would have to fend for itself and buy water from other suppliers — if homeowners could find them, and afford to pay much higher prices.

Almost overnight, the Rio Verde Foothills turned into a worst-case scenario of a hotter, drier climate, showing what happens when unregulated growth collides with shrinking water supplies.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Two things:
1. Stahp sexualizin’ hurrr****
2. Think I identified one of her simps.

View attachment 298517

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I'm genuinely curious as to how many women selling "sex" really don't understand all they have to do is stop selling "sex" and how many are perfectly comfortable with the tradeoffs they made but feel like it's in poor taste to just acknowledge that they are selling "sex" and think the money is worth it.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I'm genuinely curious as to how many women selling "sex" really don't understand all they have to do is stop selling "sex" and how many are perfectly comfortable with the tradeoffs they made but feel like it's in poor taste to just acknowledge that they are selling "sex" and think the money is worth it.
Oldest Profession on The Planet and it ain't goin' away anytime soon. As long as it's voluntary and not forced ain't nobody gonna do a damn thing. It is what it is; Earth, Men and Hot Hoes.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login