LSU vs MSU 3-15-24

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
What is the point in bringing in Shulke with 1 out to go? Why let LSU see him?

Reactions: 8dog

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
What is the point in bringing in Shulke with 1 out to go? Why let LSU see him?
I can only guess they don’t want to get anyone else hot so they are all as fresh as possible tomorrow. Not as big an issue with Scheulke

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
Great game.
I sure am glad all of you 17in professional baseball coach protégés got ahold of lemonis via the dugout phone and let him know how to coach. Much appreciated and thank you for your service.
Some of yall are 17in miserable old coots.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Great game.
I sure am glad all of you 17in professional baseball coach protégés got ahold of lemonis via the dugout phone and let him know how to coach. Much appreciated and thank you for your service.
Just think if you would have made a call yourself, we would have had a couple more hits. Be better.

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
Just think if you would have made a call yourself, we would have had a couple more hits. Be better.
Be better at what? Understanding my role as a fan to gripe and complain but support my guys no matter what? Or be better at my role to counteract the toxicity in the fan base to immediately revert to the most negative outcome? It ain’t over till the fat lady sings @Lettuce, she just don’t happen to sing for us very often. But that’s the struggle of college sports regardless of your team.
Obviously, you’re a rec-league superstar that definitely coaches on a collegiate level and the school missed their shot when they didn’t hire you for the head coaching job. Arm-chair coaches are the worst kind of fans.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Well immediately you can see the difference. Mershon, one of our best hitters, with a runner at second, waves over the top of an inside breaking ball that hits the mitt behind Mershon's back leg. Then he takes a fastball on the inner half of the plate before taking a nasty spinner that was a strike from the get go, but Mershon couldn't have hit it with tennis racket if he swung. They fly out deep to right center, Homer oppo to right, single sharply through the 6 hole on a curve ball, Homer oppo to right, fly out deep to center, double oppo to right, before striking out. Just different talent level both in the mound and at the plate. If you can put both those together you can be soft defensively like LSU was last year and still win a NC. But you have to have the two most important pieces, hitting and pitching. Solid in both and the weaker defense will be negated
Would you care to give us a much shorter post game wrap up "immediately" and tell us the "difference" between what happened between this post and the last out?

Last edited:
Reactions: RotorHead

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Be better at what? Understanding my role as a fan to gripe and complain but support my guys no matter what? Or be better at my role to counteract the toxicity in the fan base to immediately revert to the most negative outcome? It ain’t over till the fat lady sings @Lettuce, she just don’t happen to sing for us very often. But that’s the struggle of college sports regardless of your team.
Obviously, you’re a rec-league superstar that definitely coaches on a collegiate level and the school missed their shot when they didn’t hire you for the head coaching job. Arm-chair coaches are the worst kind of fans.
Thanks for visiting
I’m assuming you couldn’t hit a sarcastiic curveball, moreover a “” right down the middle.

Lowdog

Jan 1, 2019
I take back everything I said about Hines for now. And bow in his presence for now.

i truly enjoy beating LSUx in anything and everything.

LSUx is MSU’s bitcha!

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Great game.
If you live long enough that's what you become as a State fan.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

msudawg12

Dec 9, 2008
Respectfully, that title goes to Robertson (can't remember first name), son of Kim Mulkey.
Nah. Mulkey was a bigger problem than he was….

if the person playing the game couldnt overshadow his mom in the stands, he aint it

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login