M over S gear... Why is it impossible to find???

NOATLDAWG

Dec 29, 2020
And please don't turn this into a Cohen ***** fest. But seriously... I have found almost nothing. I want just a good M/S sweatshirt in gray... Why in the world is there almost NO adidas gear with the M/S?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Check back during baseball season

This.

I asked stores about this. They said they typically get more of that logo stuff in baseball season and do more of the m state stuff this time of year. Not sure why. I guess they figure no one would buy the m state stuff

dawgphd

May 16, 2008
Check MSU Golf Course.

They typically have more "M over S" than other places. Also do a good job of having unique items not found at the usual suspects.

No clue about their current offerings.

UncleChuck

Aug 6, 2021
I would imagine because it's not part of the University branding campaign. The M/S does not have near the recognition as the M-banner (outside of college baseball fans). However, here are a few I found:

George Sherman has a pullover in one of the latest pictures they posted of the store (maroon, bottom left): https://www.facebook.com/gshermanclothes - I told my fiancé this is what I want for xmas...

Maroon and Co have some things with the M/S: https://maroonandco.com/collections/gameday-apparel-men

You can find the grey jersey that everyone on here lost their **** over, though. So that's neat.

Other "vintage" logos can be found here or here - couple don't look too bad.

NOATLDAWG

Dec 29, 2020
Thanks, UncleChuck. I think you are right. but I have never minded saying 'we are a baseball school'... especially now that we have a natty.

RightOfCenter

Dec 5, 2015
I have a fitted moisture wicking hat with the fat m over s that I love. Can’t find it anywhere. One day, I will go by somewhere like Iupes to see if they can make me one if I can find a blank maroon adidas or under armor hat.

I have another question. Does anyone know of a STATE cursive script maroon shirt with white writing? All I see is white shirts with maroon script. I saw a gray with maroon script, but had the NC logo on it too.

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
That George Sherman pullover is nice. I like it, but I don't like it $155 worth.

Junction John

Oct 22, 2014
That '73 MSU logo at the bottom looks better than the MSJ or Nike MSU that have been floating around lately.

UncleChuck

Aug 6, 2021
Thanks, UncleChuck. I think you are right. but I have never minded saying 'we are a baseball school'... especially now that we have a natty.

Always my go-to line, especially here in Texas. The baseball classic last year certainly helped our recognition in DFW area.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login