Ma Why is ready ready wit da film study

MagicDawg

Nov 11, 2010
For those like me who have always just watched the game but never really understood the underlying nuts and bolts, his videos let me appreciate the game at a deeper level. I can't keep up and and call out the various kinds of plays and coverages in real time, but these videos are my "continuing education."

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
For those like me who have always just watched the game but never really understood the underlying nuts and bolts, his videos let me appreciate the game at a deeper level. I can't keep up and and call out the various kinds of plays and coverages in real time, but these videos are my "continuing education."

I feel the same. My HS playing days did not prepare me well for understanding the modern game.

Hopefully some of the QB experts here will also sign up for the CE.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
No surprise since I don’t think he’s affiliated with Hail State Plus anymore.
Is that even still around? I haven't heard that name in awhile. I was getting some kind of coffee with the Dogs emails for awhile every morning and that seemed to go away too

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012

I’m enjoying the video…as always…but the faint background music sounds like a slot machine or a correct bid on the front panel of The Price is Right.

Matt, change that up! And don’t stop making these breakdowns!

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Is that even still around? I haven't heard that name in awhile. I was getting some kind of coffee with the Dogs emails for awhile every morning and that seemed to go away too

It exists, but they have frankly done a really poor job of adding content and promoting it.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Listening to Matt is like nails on a chalkboard for me. No, I will not be listening to him.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
these are great, but if he'd cut them down to 15 minutes or so, he'd probably get more interest. I tried to watch it, but tapped out after 5.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login