Man F everything I just typed a Long Post and this happened

Nov 20, 2023
Only to have a refresh or reset/or pop up on this damn page to erase every single bit of it. I am heated as hell and sick and tired of this and miss the old SixPackSpeak. Not this on3 garbage or whatever.
I meant post a new Thread not a reply btw I hate how this page operates now

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Eat Protein Bar GIF by SnickersUK

Seriously though I agree on the popups my favorite lately is the international brides one, I can honestly say I've never searched for that in my life!

Nov 20, 2023
Eat Protein Bar GIF by SnickersUK

Seriously though I agree on the popups my favorite lately is the international brides one, I can honestly say I've never searched for that in my life!
Lmfao you made me a lot less irritated truly. I’m with you on the international brides garbage. I can say the same easily. I have a wife already anyways who actually after other relationships decades ago others over a decade ago as my Wife and I have been together 14 years and I’m not even 40 quite yet. Actually today I turn 37. However I am one of the lucky guys to have been able to meet my soulmate I don’t care how corny as it may sound. We have an amazing relationship and have had for quite a while. None of the non trusting bs on either side. Or any of the going through each others phones. We have the ultimate trust and love for each other and I surely consider myself lucky to have met the woman I will spend the rest of my life with. We are best friends and soulmates it’s undeniable everyone notices it. Life is simple when done right. We still have loads of fun believe me. I just found something rare. We both had to grow up fast and have had examples of what we don’t want to be. Doing great as ever! I’m happy to report

Nov 20, 2023
Can someone remove that last reply to me that already had been posted along with a message or tell me how to bc somehow my post came back after disappearing and I’m not tripping. I am on my IPhone but regardless this is the worst User Interface Ive ever dealt with

• Haha
Reactions: KentuckyDawg13

mike tice

Sep 30, 2022
Lmfao you made me a lot less irritated truly. I’m with you on the international brides garbage. I can say the same easily. I have a wife already anyways who actually after other relationships decades ago others over a decade ago as my Wife and I have been together 14 years and I’m not even 40 quite yet. Actually today I turn 37. However I am one of the lucky guys to have been able to meet my soulmate I don’t care how corny as it may sound. We have an amazing relationship and have had for quite a while. None of the non trusting bs on either side. Or any of the going through each others phones. We have the ultimate trust and love for each other and I surely consider myself lucky to have met the woman I will spend the rest of my life with. We are best friends and soulmates it’s undeniable everyone notices it. Life is simple when done right. We still have loads of fun believe me. I just found something rare. We both had to grow up fast and have had examples of what we don’t want to be. Doing great as ever! I’m happy to report
Thats sweet

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
We don't believe you. Need pics to verify.

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
Posting 1) before you’ve had a cup of coffee or 2) after pulling an all nighter that may or may not have involved alcohol ain’t a good idea. Either way, happy birthday and glad you’re matrimonially successful.

• Haha
Reactions: kired

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
@SPSMagazineSocietyPage

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Only to have a refresh or reset/or pop up on this damn page to erase every single bit of it. I am heated as hell and sick and tired of this and miss the old SixPackSpeak. Not this on3 garbage or whatever.
Your bio says you're a new member that joined Monday at 6:40p.m. and only posted 13 messages. How can you be "sick and tired of this"?

Last edited:

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Not gonna lie. This reads like you've been balls deep in another woman recently and you're hoping your wife comes across this post.

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
Not gonna lie. This reads like you've been balls deep in another woman recently and you're hoping your wife comes across this post.
I was gonna say his wife does check his phone and he’s baiting her, but I like yours better…

Nov 20, 2023
Actually my Wife truly never has had to to be jealous or worry because she just isn’t that way and knows I have been faithful and honest the whole way, also we spend a great deal of our time together my friends are friends with her too and vise versa. I am disabled for one with every level of my spine fused due to Ankylosing Spondylitis and also have Muscular Dystrophy and currently staying at Home2Suites in Tupelo and spending a minimum of 5-6 hours a day at the hospital with my wife. She’s suffering from NA Wernicke’s Encephalopathy and today is day 126, she’s gotten back to her self completely personality wise. Still having some memory struggles and especially motor skills like hands and she hasn’t had enough therapy and cannot walk yet. It literally started as what her Dr. Said was Water retention but that wasn’t the case we woke up one day and she was almost blueish with her ears ringing, couldn’t hardly see or hear so we had her rushed to North MS Medical Center, she was in the CCU for a Month the stepped down to the 3rd floor, then eventually the 6th, then back to the 3rd as they are renovating the 6th floor. So actually I’m sorry but I speak nothing but the truth when I talk about our relationship. Our relationship is even stronger now. Like I said I’ve been visiting this page for about 20 years. I didn’t even realize the post before this one posted. I thought it just Vanished now I just saw it on the board. Wtf don’t worry I’ve got the hang of things it’s just these random refreshes that really get me.

Nov 20, 2023
Fixed it and deleted the first partial post that I never hit post on it just did it automatically while typing also sorry for the length guys. Anyways I wasn’t even going to say anything about it, but felt the need to clear things up. I either speak the truth or don’t speak it at all. Especially about my Marriage it’s not like it was a brag or anything. Actually things are very hard right now emotionally and I haven’t enjoyed spending a fortune at the Hotel. But I wanted to be there for her.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Fixed it and deleted the first partial post that I never hit post on it just did it automatically while typing also sorry for the length guys. Anyways I wasn’t even going to say anything about it, but felt the need to clear things up. I either speak the truth or don’t speak it at all. Especially about my Marriage it’s not like it was a brag or anything. Actually things are very hard right now emotionally and I haven’t enjoyed spending a fortune at the Hotel. But I wanted to be there for her.
Are you from Ethel MS by chance?

Nov 20, 2023
No from Booneville or Prentiss County. My family is a Soybean and Cotton farming family. A little over 7K acres this year just about all soybeans as prices were just better. If anyone has seen the New Huge Cross at the Osbourne Creek/Blackland crossing on Hwy 45 my family donated the land for it. MSU extension works with us and plants test plots on some of our land as well and has for a while.

Reactions: Lettuce

BELdog

Aug 23, 2012
I don’t know if you are emotionally mature enough for this board…

Nov 20, 2023
I don’t know if you are emotionally mature enough for this board…
Believe me I am and have seen unspeakable horrors as a child. Had to grow up fast, Sister died when I was 5 Dad died in 96 in a Dove Hunting accident when I was 8 I witnessed it, my mother is a pos who immediately got with the next man and let him abuse me. My grandparents finally got custody of me. Around age 9-10. Great people so was my dad. Believe I have just about seen it all both sides of the tracks. So I don’t want to hear that garbage from you. You don’t know a thing about me. Other than I’m learning my way as a poster on SixPackSpeak. And what I’ve put out there. I can handle jabs and handle my own. Peace out. You’ll see that I am.

BELdog

Aug 23, 2012
Believe me I am and have seen unspeakable horrors as a child. Had to grow up fast, Sister died when I was 5 Dad died in 96 in a Dove Hunting accident when I was 8 I witnessed it, my mother is a pos who immediately got with the next man and let him abuse me. My grandparents finally got custody of me. Around age 9-10. Great people so was my dad. Believe I have just about seen it all both sides of the tracks. So I don’t want to hear that garbage from you. You don’t know a thing about me. Other than I’m learning my way as a poster on SixPackSpeak. And what I’ve put out there. I can handle jabs and handle my own. Peace out. You’ll see that I am.
Well, I know that you chronically over-share with people you don’t know on the internet which tells me you are begging for attention, which tells me you aren’t very emotionally mature. Maybe just read more. Post less. Realize it’s a sports message board and not a therapy session.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
well sh t.... i was fixing to post something i thought was clever about the upcoming game tonight but i just feel like crawling back in bed now....

RiverCityDawg

Dec 30, 2009
Very sorry for all the struggles in your life. I can't imagine going through that.

I would suggest in all sincerity that you switch message boards to Genespage.com. Each Mississippi State board has its own personality and that one is probably the best one for you.

All the best.

Nov 20, 2023
This I do realize and since I’m new as a member I guess you’re right I tend to over explain myself. But one thing you got dead wrong and I only explained several things when people took a shot at me otherwise I wasn’t gonna say a thing. Believe me when I say I am not begging for attention just explaining myself which is a tendency I have. I swear on my fathers grave however it has nothing to do with attention. That much I can guarantee you. Just because I have the stomach to speak about it when I felt I was defending myself doesn’t mean I’m looking for attention. Believe me I don’t have to look very far for that. Between family and my Wife. Friends as well. Sorry I rubbed you the wrong way but I can tell you this it won’t be about anything personal anymore unless it’s dire. Or if I have information to offer to a thread or to help a fellow member. Go Dawgs and GTHOM!!!

Nov 20, 2023
Very sorry for all the struggles in your life. I can't imagine going through that.

I would suggest in all sincerity that you switch message boards to Genespage.com. Each Mississippi State board has its own personality and that one is probably the best one for you.

All the best.
Thanks for your genuine post but been there done that a good many years ago. Ima just stick to sports and stay on here. I enjoy the Pack or always have as a reader. Don’t worry I’ll do fine. Like I said let’s go Dawgs and GTHOM!!!

Reactions: RiverCityDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login