Many gasbags are picking Wiscy outright

olelion

Oct 31, 2021
I don't really know what to expect in this game. Well, I guess I should expect a slow start but I sure hope they don't have to claw back into the game

Reactions: slwlion01

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
We are gonna conduct a major a** whuppin on them Badgers. Mark it down. The Jump Around Crowd may be less by the beginning of the 4th quarter.

App Deploy GIF

bdgan

Oct 12, 2021
I don't really know what to expect in this game. Well, I guess I should expect a slow start but I sure hope they don't have to claw back into the game
The negative Nancys are trying to grab headlines. They're hanging their hat on the fact that PSU has only played 1 team with a winning record.

I think this PSU team has talent similar to USC. When USC played Wisconsin they dominated the stats (469 yds - 286 yds) and won by more than 2 TDs (38-21). I don't think 'll do as well because Wisconsin has improved and the game is in Madison.

PSU 24
WISC 17

Of course I'd like to see PSU have a breakout game and win by 17 but as they say I'm from Missouri.

Reactions: DaytonRickster

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
The negative Nancys are trying to grab headlines. They're hanging their hat on the fact that PSU has only played 1 team with a winning record.

I think this PSU team has talent similar to USC. When USC played Wisconsin they dominated the stats (469 yds - 286 yds) and won by more than 2 TDs (38-21). I don't think 'll do as well because Wisconsin has improved and the game is in Madison.

PSU 24
WISC 17

Of course I'd like to see PSU have a breakout game and win by 17 but as they say I'm from Missouri.
To be fair, Wisky lost their starting QB for the season in that USC game. However, I don’t think they have the horses to go toe to toe with PSU. I expect an Illinois type game. Tight at first but PSU just wears them out and pulls away. Too much speed and skill for the Badgers to handle.

Lionville

Oct 19, 2021
To be fair, Wisky lost their starting QB for the season in that USC game. However, I don’t think they have the horses to go toe to toe with PSU. I expect an Illinois type game. Tight at first but PSU just wears them out and pulls away. Too much speed and skill for the Badgers to handle.
Watching Wisconsin vs. USC I thought Wisconsin’s defense was slow especially their linebackers. I would hope PSU tests them with the running game outside.

PSUQbKeeper

Oct 12, 2021
they lost the starting qb in the Alabama game early on

Reactions: LB99

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
I'll never understand why people get so personally offended when someone picks against their team. Especially when a loss is not out of the question. It's just an opinion; it doesn't mean they hate PSU. I am expecting a tight game and will be pleased if PSU wins going away.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login