Mark it down… Kirby Smart will replace Saban at Bammy when he hangs it up

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Better facilities and it’s his home state
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

DeBear

Jun 2, 2023
Give Schu another 3-5 under bowl cut, then send home to Tilte town to continue the dominance.

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
Why? UGA isn't special in the least bit.
Lmao. And Bama is? Tell me what Bama is without Saban? The state sucks as far as recruiting goes. Truth is without Saban Bama would be like it was when they had Shula.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lmao. And Bama is? Tell me what Bama is without Saban? The state sucks as far as recruiting goes. Truth is without Saban Bama would be like it was when they had Shula.
You do realize that Alabama was a blue blood (likely #1) even before Saban got there, right?

I’m trying to give you the benefit of the doubt…..but please tell me you didn’t start following CFB in 2003.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
Bama without Saban still has more championships than any other school lmao.

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
Yikes. May want to go look at some legit recruiting stats on the state of Alabama. Per capita it’s pretty great.

PsYcho

May 18, 2023
Why aren't we talking more about a grown man, with a kids haircut, with the name Kirby?

How many dumb Kirby names will be on Georgia DL's in 13-15 years? Bowl cuts, visors, and feminine first names all future males.

I bet some Georgia dad is reading this, tyring to make resevations to Cracker Barrel right now!

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
You do realize that Alabama was a blue blood (likely #1) even before Saban got there, right?

I’m trying to give you the benefit of the doubt…..but please tell me you didn’t start following CFB in 2003.
No. Not really. Been following CFB since I was born really ('76) and I was just using Shula as an example.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login