Marvin Harrison or Keon Coleman 1st WR picked?

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
Marvin has the pedigree but I think I'd choose Keon based on athletic ability and potential ceiling!

I also see a major gap in toughness in favor of Coleman!

• Haha
Reactions: PH1LLY

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
Nah Benjamin was a TE in reality with no break away speed, stiff lateral movements and limited quick twitch!

This kid Coleman is a stud WR!

Reactions: KoreyDawg

PH1LLY

Nov 21, 2022
Marvin has the pedigree but I think I'd choose Keon based on athletic ability and potential ceiling!

I also see a major gap in toughness in favor of Coleman!
Until Keon sees double and bracket coverages I’m going to say he is nowhere near Harrison Jr.

PH1LLY

Nov 21, 2022
Ahhhhh, so you're saying he is pretty much seeing man to man or zone coverages? Yeah, ok buddy!
After an early TD, Clemson CB Nate Wiggins did have him on lock until he got hurt and they put the back up in which allowed Coleman to catch the winning TD against Clemson.

Harrison had Penn St Kalen King , the #1 rated corner for the 2024 draft , trailing him all game plus they doubled him with over top coverage and underneath with a LB.
His stats for the game were 11 162 1
He now has 5 100 yrd games , 3 straight, with a trash QB

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Coleman is a one trick pony at this point in his career. Harrison is much more complete right now.

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
After an early TD, Clemson CB Nate Wiggins did have him on lock until he got hurt and they put the back up in which allowed Coleman to catch the winning TD against Clemson.

Harrison had Penn St Kalen King , the #1 rated corner for the 2024 draft , trailing him all game plus they doubled him with over top coverage and underneath with a LB.
His stats for the game were 11 162 1
He now has 5 100 yrd games , 3 straight, with a trash QB
Ok so he caught one TD against the starter and another against a back-up!

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
Coleman is a one trick pony at this point in his career. Harrison is much more complete right now.
Again, Harrison has the Hall of Fame pedigree as he should be more complete right now! But the potential and toughness favor Coleman!

PH1LLY

Nov 21, 2022
Again, Harrison has the Hall of Fame pedigree as he should be more complete right now! But the potential and toughness favor Coleman!
Keon Coleman is like Mike Williams that went to Southern Cal and Harrison is like Larry Fitzgerald who went to Pitt. They both came out in the same draft and everyone was hyping Mike like you are hyping Keon.
we saw who was better

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
I’m taking Harrison. He is Ohio Sts offense. Teams know it and still can’t stop him. Big 10 sucks but defenses are better than ACC.

Hit

Jun 1, 2022
I’m taking Harrison. He is Ohio Sts offense. Teams know it and still can’t stop him. Big 10 sucks but defenses are better than ACC.
Harrison also. Big 10 sucks? They probably have the 1st and 3rd best teams in the country this year.

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
Keon Coleman is like Mike Williams that went to Southern Cal and Harrison is like Larry Fitzgerald who went to Pitt. They both came out in the same draft and everyone was hyping Mike like you are hyping Keon.
we saw who was better
I'm hyping Keon?

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Harrison also. Big 10 sucks? They probably have the 1st and 3rd best teams in the country this year.
And they’ll fold come playoff time. Michigan hasn’t played anyone with a pulse, Ohio St only has Marvin Harrison.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Hit

Jun 1, 2022
And they’ll fold come playoff time. Michigan hasn’t played anyone with a pulse, Ohio St only has Marvin Harrison.
Vine Ok GIF

Hit

Jun 1, 2022
Again, show me where I’m wrong
But I am not talking about history. What is wrong with you? You are saying just because the B1G has crapped the bed in the past, there is no way someone like Michigan could win it this year? That is just stupid.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
But I am not talking about history. What is wrong with you? You are saying just because the B1G has crapped the bed in the past, there is no way someone like Michigan could win it this year? That is just stupid.
Without being able to steal signs, theirs a very good chance they’ll choke.

It’s the same thing every year. Big 10 gets hyped up and then get their **** rocked in the playoffs. Until you prove the story otherwise, that’s the narrative.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login