Masks are back at The Hump

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I have never said anything about driving with a mask on. And why am I the angst of your replies? I haven’t worn a mask (other than when my wife was in the hospital) since last spring.

If you’re under 50 and vaccinated you shouldn’t have to worry about anything including wearing a mask. If you’re under 30 and unvaccinated you shouldn’t have to worry regardless unless you have serious health issues.

Last edited:

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Our country in a nutshell. They get it from the media and dc. Long gone are the days of middle ground and compromise. It's a tug of war now, it's all the way to one side or the other.

MrKotter

Aug 22, 2012
Pfizer CEO -

Excited to share that updated analysis
from our Phase 3 study with
BioNTech also showed that our
COVID-19 vaccine was 100% effective
in preventing #COVID19 cases in
South Africa. 100%! pfizer.com/

Pfizer CEO: “Two doses of the vaccine offers very limited protection, if any. 3 doses with a booster offer reasonable protection against hospitalization and deaths. Less protection against infection.”

At what point will you stop believing these criminals? 6 doses and 3 boosters?

Dawg_4_lifes

Sep 17, 2016
Had chili tonight. I like to add sour cream and shredded cheese. The Mexican blend, It’s only gourmet **** around this house. You better believe that i double dipped with them fritos also!!

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I’m so tired of the media freakout over this. It was a lab error with contaminated samples. It isnt real.

qball.sixpack

Aug 26, 2012
I’m out. Want a refund for tickets too. Had I known this **** was coming I would’ve never ordered. Been loyal as hell to the basketball program (not sure why—ha!) but this is crazy. Last thing we need to do is discourage attendance. ****** enough without you telling people what they can/can’t do.

Bulldogg31

Dec 9, 2013
Pfizer CEO -

Excited to share that updated analysis
from our Phase 3 study with
BioNTech also showed that our
COVID-19 vaccine was 100% effective
in preventing #COVID19 cases in
South Africa. 100%! pfizer.com/

Pfizer CEO: “Two doses of the vaccine offers very limited protection, if any. 3 doses with a booster offer reasonable protection against hospitalization and deaths. Less protection against infection.”

At what point will you stop believing these criminals? 6 doses and 3 boosters?

Since you brought it up…
I hesitate to even post this but I do think it’s an interesting thought…the FDA took 120 days to approve the Pfizer vaccine. We, as taxpayers, pay Pfizer $20 per vaccine (no, it’s not free), totaling a little over $36,000,000,000 in 2019. Why then, when a a group of scientists from Harvard, Yale, UCLA and Brown asked the federal government to share the data it relied upon in licensing Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, did the FDA ask for a delay of 55 YEARS before they had to release the data? 55 years? C’mon man. That’s fishy as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login