Matt Wyatt says it...

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Exactly Thank You Peter Rabbit GIF - Exactly Thank You Peter Rabbit Peter Rabbit2the Runaway GIFs

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Maybe it's just me but I'm 100% indifferent about Cohen and our next AD. I can't see any significant differences at all.

Its not just you. There won’t be any noteworthy changes at either university from this move. AD’s just move around like defensive coordinators these days.

If John wanted out, its good for both MSU and him that he got to make a move. Don’t really care if its good for Auburn or not.

Reactions: olblue

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Like the Red Sox player that got traded to the Astros, the team across the hall in opposite locker rooms they were playing that night.
He can do that this weekend.
17-him !
He’s no longer STATE !!
Don’t give a **** what he does from here on out but I think it’s going to be easy to upgrade no matter who we get.
Auburn got the raw end of this deal!
17 them too tho!!

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Its not just you. There won’t be any noteworthy changes at either university from this move. AD’s just move around like defensive coordinators these days.

If John wanted out, its good for both MSU and him that he got to make a move. Don’t really care if its good for Auburn or not.
remember that this whole thing started with saying our AD needed to "spend more time with his family" and I think there is a quite a story behind that statement. Just my 2 cents.

rynodawg

May 29, 2007

Agree with Wyatt, this is nothing like some nameless random engineer switching firms as a career (business) decision. For an MSU alum, and supposed fan, the athletic director position should mean a lot more than that.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I have to agree. The timing is terrible. I have a sneaky feeling it was probably Auburn who leaked it to cause some confusion this week.

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
Cohen just made himself and his family an extra $3.5 million over the course of his AU contract compared to what he would have made here. Timing sucks, but I can’t hate on Cohen for that.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Whoa. I wish I knew what circumstances drove Matt to be that personal with his vitriol. There is a LOT of personal animosity in that tweet. Regardless, I wholeheartedly join Matt’s opinion and issue a hearty 17 Auburn to boot. 17 those 17n MFers in the @$$. May they continue to circle the bowl on the way to hell.
Yep, and that's not like Matt at all.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
There's nothing "treasonous" here. Cohen was told he was being phased out. It's business.
Now let's go hire someone to get everyone involved and pulling in the same direction.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Cohen just made himself and his family an extra $3.5 million over the course of his AU contract compared to what he would have made here. Timing sucks, but I can’t hate on Cohen for that.
I can.

But what's done is done... bye bye!

They way he did it, I hope the MS ST players on every team make Auburn a priority to stomp and embarrass

Reactions: Darryl Steight

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007

Meh. What's he supposed to do if he was interested in the job? Tell them to wait until Sunday? That's a good way to not get a job.

There's no good way to quit - just rip the band-aid off and everyone can move forward.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
I can.

But what's done is done... bye bye!

They way he did it, I hope the MS ST players on every team make Auburn a priority to stomp and embarrass
Your injecting your internet fan mentality into the players, guess what, they don't care about the politics of the AD. They will play as they normally do.

Reactions: olblue
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login