Matthews pass last night

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
From you title, I thought another Bulldog died last night. Different type of pass.

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
That was such a weird game. I could tell our guys didn’t have the energy they normally do, but the last five minutes of each half they just turned it on and went on runs.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
That was such a weird game. I could tell our guys didn’t have the energy they normally do, but the last five minutes of each half they just turned it on and went on runs.
DJ talked in the presser about the guys being down from the loss of Leach. They know lots of their friends on the football team are hurting. But they tried their best to play through it and lift up everyone with a win to put a little smile back on our faces.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
If Cam can get confidence in his outside shot, he will have few weaknesses. I know he can shoot the deep shot, but it seems to be just a mental thing at the moment.

CharlieWinfield

Feb 15, 2015
I can’t think of anybody who benefits more from this Chris Jans era than Cam. It’s a perfect fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlCoDog

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
That was indeed a badass pass but wasn't it high risk? It seems like the JSU player spread his legs intentionally to let it get thru.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login