May as well shut the Athletic Program and University down.......

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Football program, well, that's been hashed out plenty. We can't compete with NIL. Our fans won't come to games, and it's only us.

Hump is going to collapse apparently. Coaches can't even go in, we can't practice, which will cost us a good season.

Baseball is done for. Can't get the big transfers, Lemonis works out too much, players are soft.

Enrollment cliff is coming, our academic ranking rivals Alcorn.

Keenum sucks and never did anything.

Selman is nowhere to be found.

Gameday is terrible, marketing is halfass.

Jackson is awful, everybody leaving Mississippi, no urban areas.

Does this cover it?

Oh, I forgot, our tours for prospective students cannot compete with Delta State.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: L4Dawg and patdog

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Eat Protein Bar GIF by SnickersUK

Sep 4, 2012
Football program, well, that's been hashed out plenty. We can't compete with NIL. Our fans won't come to games, and it's only us.

Hump is going to collapse apparently. Coaches can't even go in, we can't practice, which will cost us a good season.

Baseball is done for. Can't get the big transfers, Lemonis works out too much, players are soft.

Does this cover it?

Oh, I forgot, our tours for prospective students cannot compete with Delta State.
I’m all for sarcastic jackassery but we do have serious issues in our athletic and marketing departments.

Btw Ole Miss is not having these problems. They’re succeeding. What scares me is that used to light a fire under our asses to get it together but not anymore.

Watching our Athletic Department is like watching Biden. You never see him but when you do he’s either lost on the lawn or sputtering sentence fragments.

LOTRGOTDAWGFAN

May 23, 2022

Does this cover it?

Too many churches in starkville and around oktibbeha county and not enough Worlds of Beer.

Reactions: Anon1669338224

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Everybody needs to chill out. There is overreacting and then there is OVER overreacting. This place has been absolutely comical this week.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014

Does this cover it?

youtube comedy GIF by Jeff Dunham

• Haha
Reactions: Maroon Eagle

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
I don’t know if you know this but Ole Miss has a pretty good shot at winning the west.
You must not have been paying attention for the past 30 years. Those clowns are some of the most reliable bed shitters around. They will crush us, but no way they win the west.

In fact, the only time I have NOT seen them **** the bed on a monumental scale is that run to the baseball Natty, and one Sugar Bowl they backdoored their way into.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Villagedawg

Nov 16, 2005
Kind of on topic. I have always kind of wondered why the idea was that Ole Miss marketing for students is so much better than ours. This doesn't seem to indicate that:

Enrollment

1983 MSU 12,049 UM 9,236 Diff. 2,813
2003 MSU 15,416 UM 12,950 Diff. 2,466
2022 MSU 22,649 UM 19,869 Diff. 2.780

Seems like the enrollment difference has stayed pretty steady for about 40 years. It was about the same in 2022 as it was in 1983. It doesn't seem like this would be the case if UM was wiping the floor with us marketing to prospective students.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I don’t know if you know this but Ole Miss has a pretty good shot at winning the west.

Do they? They have UGA from the east and they're probably in a grouping with A&M and Auburn vying for the 3rd most talented team in the West. Certainly there's not a dominant team this year and we very easily (likely?) could have a west winner with 2 SEC losses, but it'd be a tall order for them lose to UGA, split Bama and LSU, and win @ Auburn and v. A&M at home. Not impossible this year, but I don't know if I'd call that a "pretty good shot".

Last edited by a moderator:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login