May as well table the Fire Arnett talk until after Kentucky......

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
A&M still needs to lose another game to get to 8-4, so there's still a chance if we lose to UK.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Seems the years we don't think we have a chance against Ole Miss they man up and put a hurt on their offense. If Arnett takes control of the defense in planning that week you never know.
It all depends on if Ole Miss is actually any good, and if we really are just Croomy. I am still not sure if they are just another paper champion or if they have legit muscle. Not all records are created equal. Their team in 2008 was stupid good, but was 8-4. Last year they were a paper 8-4. If aTm beats them and Georgia just smokes them, well...bleh, that's where they are headed.

But again, if we are Croomy, nothing matters. I'm going to give the guy his chance I guess to prove he's not Croomy, what other choice to we have?

Feb 4, 2015
We wont beat Kentucky and old miss will boat race us. Im at a point that I really dont care if we were to beat Kentucky and old miss because this debacle of a coaching staff is just clueless and will sink our program completely back to the Croom years if our inept administration keeps him and I feel pretty sure they will. I just have ZERO excitement with our program now!!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login