Maybe be German, but it's official now Mullen is getting paid by ESPN as

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
His commentary will be fantastic until late November when he starts flirting with Fox and CBS.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
College football is in a huge state of flux right now with the NIL and such. I think Dan is in a great position to ride this thing out until the dust settles...unless he totally sucks as a commentator. I think he'll do fine.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Dan is a damn good analyst. I don't get the hate spewed his way by State fans either. He was one of the best football coaches we've ever had.

60sdog

Oct 9, 2010
Wrong view of Mullinz

Dan is a damn good analyst. I don't get the hate spewed his way by State fans either. He was one of the best football coaches we've ever had.

Anyone who thinks he's our best coach ever has no knowledge of the name, Allyn McKeen.

Mullinz cost us at least three EB's while he was here because he was burning his finger up texting about other jobs in mid-November each year. He had no love or care about our school, long-term, or he would have done his job before the EB every year.

fedxdog

Dec 7, 2008

Dan, the coach was very good. Dan, the businessman let his agent Jimmy Sexton run his flag up the flagpole every year before the EB for open coaching slots. At least Tommy Tuberville kept quiet until he inked a contract. For that kind of money, you need to stay "bought" as long as possible. As we say in aviation, One 'oh ****' wipes out all those 'atta boys!'

PuebloDawg

Sep 29, 2021
Hopefully, this season will show you he was not.

With Mullen, there was never any hope he would beat a team with greater talent across the board. With Leach, there’s a chance.

olblue.sixpack

Aug 23, 2012
Anyone who thinks he's our best coach ever has no knowledge of the name, Allyn McKeen.

Mullinz cost us at least three EB's while he was here because he was burning his finger up texting about other jobs in mid-November each year. He had no love or care about our school, long-term, or he would have done his job before the EB every year.

The poster said “ONE of the best”. That is accurate.

was21

May 29, 2007
Also a chance that Leach will lose to a team with lesser talent across the board

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login