McElroy

Yeti

Feb 20, 2018
I don’t ever want to hear McElroy again. He is such a 17ing suck up to Corral and Freshwater. Baylor is playing but I wouldn’t know. What a crap show by him. Go back to am radio dip ****

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I tried posting last night but McElroy called Corral a “warrior” as evidenced by him “starting a fight” in the Egg Bowl

pmack3641

Aug 9, 2019
I throw Herbstreit into that mix. That clown with is over inflated ego drooled all over his shirt sucking up and kissing Ohio States *** yesterday in the rose bowl. Every time that OSU ran a play on offense or defense (what defense) he made them out to be the greatest college football team in history of college football . Couldn’t take it hate to mute him and Fowler.

coach66

Mar 5, 2009
Unfortunately it’s not just Greg who I agree is

Terrible it’s also an ESPN thing. Lots of Rebs work there and their love of everything Manning is well documented. It’s nauseating

Rezpup

May 4, 2009
Joe Tessitore used to be enjoyable. The announcers and analyst of today seem to be trying to be the show instead of the game being the show. Back a few years ago they knew when to be silent, now they are never silent and spew stuff like verbal vomit. I attribute it to there being so many games on TV that the need for both is high, but to be one of the main teams they need recognition so they just spew.

copied and pasted but I agree; announcers across the board are just irritating anymore

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Now McElroy can go back to pretending desperately not to be a bama homer while failing miserably and fooling no one

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Yeah he's awful. Tries to be the 'smart guy' but ****, it's football. It's not rocket science. It's why I laugh when people say, "he's a great football mind", hahaha what does that even mean, it's 11 on 11 kid's game. Just another way to justify their jobs.

Dawgzilla

Mar 3, 2008
They tried so hard to make a dramatic story out of Corral, and then they seemed to be rooting for Atmyer to be the RAT. It was annoying.

I don't hate on a guy just for playing at UMiss. He's a good QB. and I hope his injury isn't too bad. I just don't find him different from any other pro prospect finishing up his college career.

And the punk started a fight in the 2018 Egg Bowl, while his team was getting its *** kicked on the field. That doesn't make him a hero.

FlyMaroon

Oct 29, 2012
I actually started to feel bad for him when he went down until I rewatched Matty C trying to fight the best MSU defense in my lifetime in 2018 EB.

Braxton Hoyett and his toddler voice literally saved his life and career that night so he could Blue Steel another day. Corral only stopped instigating when he heard a 5 yr old in the scrum pleading with him to chill.

I'm glad the lil guy is gonna pull thru and eagerly wait for the next douchebag QB they find in the "Talented but Troubled" column of the transfer portal to hang 50 on us.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login