McPhadden to the Falcons???

Hanmudog

Apr 30, 2006
Just heard some guy on ESPN radio saying that he thinks Atlanta will take McPhadden. WTF? Are they so determined to not let Jerious run the ball that they will pass on a glaring need at QB? Norwood needs to do like Favre did and get the hell out of there ASAP.

landscpdog

Feb 25, 2008
first five pics, but that if he did, it would be Atlanta that would be stupid enough to not get the other fifteen positions that they need more than running back.

Todd04State

May 2, 2006
the QB prospects don't look all that great in general, and actually McFadden is probably a better prospect than any of the QB's. Plus, the Falcons could get someone via FA to play QB.

Hanmudog

Apr 30, 2006
Hopefully Atlanta will package Norwood in a deal for a QB if that is the case. If they are dumb enough to draft the only position they don't need then no wonder no one wanted to coach that train wreck.

Center Z

Sep 4, 2006
Not calling you out Hanmu. I just see this all the time, and it irks the **** out of me for some reason that I can not explain. Must be that damn sasquatch.

As to your post, I have heard this as well. Mel Kiper's hair said something the other day about how they should trade down their pick, but McFadden was too valuable not to select.

I have a feeling that someone will sign Jerious once he becomes a free agent (whenever that is) and take a chance on him as a feature back.

Hanmudog

Apr 30, 2006
Well phuck. I phreaking did not realize that it was spelled that way. Phart I hate it when I misspell a phootball players name.

olemissbydamn

May 24, 2006
Not that I don't do it....I wish I could stop...

What is more bothersome? Lord's name in vain or spelling McFadden wrong.

Xartox

May 28, 2007
DEFINITELY the Lord's name in vain... Moderators can we get a rule for that too?

*edited because I don't even want to see it in the reply subject*

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
Quote:_________________________________________________but McFadden was too valuable not to select_________________________________________________
They said the same **** about Reggie Bush a few years ago. Good RBs are a dime a dozen in the NFL.

Oxford Godfrey

May 29, 2007
Or if they do, they'll dangle him to Dallas to get more picks.

The new Atlanta GM won't take him.

And for the record this board's profanity rules are stricter than my mother's house.

Get over it.

3 and 9 record

McPhadden was a helluva ball player. Jack Cristal said so.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login