Mel Tucker

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
I know nothing about the coach or accuser or this particular situation. Saying that right up front. This is just a thought that has been running through my head whenever a coach with a huge contract starts losing.

But….how long until a team decides to pay a woman $5 million to say xyz, in order to not pay a coach $80 million because he is losing football games?

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
I know nothing about the coach or accuser or this particular situation. Saying that right up front. This is just a thought that has been running through my head whenever a coach with a huge contract starts losing.

But….how long until a team decides to pay a woman $5 million to say xyz, in order to not pay a coach $80 million because he is losing football games?

Good question.

And . . . there's probably a few women that would say xyz for $50k.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012

Auburn tried a slander move on their last dude, didn’t they?

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
So much dumb with MichSt and this guy.

MichSt made an emotional/political decision to sign a .500 coach to one of the biggest contracts ever at that tIme.

The coach should not have engaged with that woman. Consensual or not.

Last edited:

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Reactions: sandwolf.sixpack
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login