Mens team link.. i like this team

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I haven't seen that done that well and never by our team. Our guys were laughing and in good shape. No hands on the hips and their body language never looked bad... even when we hit the tough stretch.

I know it's been a long time since I've seen a Mississippi State men's basketball team, as physically strong as this one is.

It's just a bunch of grown men. Product of the portal and hanging onto some guys. We've got a ton of older experienced players on both State teams this year.

It could be fun.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
That dude was shat on by this board so hard a few years ago and it's a shame. He was damn solid. Best outside shooter and could rebound.
But he is tall and didn't sit on the block so many SPS folks couldn't see his value.
I think most of us saw his value more than he did.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
They're giving it to us free on the internet. I don't really care if they want to promote douches.

Gambling is a huge part of their business. Hell, BW picking games for another outlet is how they found him and hired him.
So their target market is
This is two games in a row that rotating 10 guys consistently has worn down the opponent. I like that he feels like he's got that many he can throw out there.
This is usually the strategy for teams that have depth.

We have to get better at free throws and assist to turnover ratio.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login