Merry Christmas ladies and gents

Status
Not open for further replies.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Flight from Tampa to Atlanta...

Tbay,. Was that you? Tell us about that airline food inflation.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
All I can say is I know my wife would never act like that. I am more and more thankful for that every day seeing these kind of episodes no when they're just increasing in numbers daily while watching The View. I have no idea why the whole world thinks we're all waiting for them to tell us what we should do and how we should live SMH

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Well played Tbay... Keep that pimp hand strong. ClintonInHelen would have hit her too.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
- Clay sucks.

- That woman seems unhinged. She needs some time off from interacting with society.

- Between social media use expanding and the an increased desire by people on both sides of a given issue to demonize people who hold a different view, we will continue to see more of these videos. The one constant is that they will always show someone in a poor light and many who disagree with that person will apply their behavior to all on that side of a position.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
So girl freaks out about a man eating unmasked and gets in his face screaming WITHOUT A MASK. People are coo coo.

Hump4Hoops

May 1, 2010
Throw her in the pile with the anti-mask public freakouters, while you're at it.

None of them should be allowed out in public. For their own good.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
She spit on him and hit him.

Lunatic and she isn’t alone.

Really awful behavior. It's someone she doesn't know.
It isn't acceptable to yell, intimidate, and hit the guy you know so it sure as 17 isn't acceptable to do thst to someone you dont know.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
I wonder if the woman realized she wasn't wearing her own mask, and she wasn't eating at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login