Mershon- twitter

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
We’re not arguing about the best SEC players. We agree there. We’re arguing about the bottom 50% who are not Class A caliber. Not to mention the half of your schedule you play against teams from much weaker leagues.
Agree. And there are those bottom 50 percent in the minors that are busts. That will stink. That aren’t ready and will never be ready. That are 18 year old kids who left mama and aren’t ready at all and just wanna go home.

There is some 19 year old kid who played at Gulfport high school.. in the minors who stinks just like there is some 19 year old kid on the sec roster who stinks and isn’t ready. The difference is that top what you call 20-30 of the sec is worlds better than class A ball…

But again we disagree… let me know if you ever go watch a class A or rookie ball game… and let me know what your thoughts are after

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
21 college junior yes. 21 year old draft eligible sophomore.. can wait.. and can benefit to waiting. The sec is as good as A ball or even AA.

again that top of the top… need to go., Dakota Jordan wasting his time to play another season…. I’m referring to fringe type guys here. If Mershon is a top 10 pick, he for sure needs to leave…. If he’s round 20, he could have probably benefitted from another season in college and still have so called leverage
Damn guy, that's painful to read. I know I'm an old fart but do you know absolutely nothing about punctuation, capitalizing, etc?

Reactions: She Mate Me

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Not surprising. Gallifreyans have to regenerate every so often.

colin baker crash zoom GIF by Doctor Who

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login