IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Kentucky football just vacated a few of their wins against us btw

Reactions: eckie1

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Does that get Leach a winning record and eligible for the HOF?
If they vacated just one, then he’d be short, but he’d reach 60% for two. Not clear to me if they vacated both 2021 and 2022. Articles say a bunch from 2021 vacated, and someone edited Wikipedia to say 2022 vacated

Reactions: onewoof

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Did Kentucky not the get the memo? You give players "NIL" ..... then you don't have to bother with the charade of "working ".

How embarrassing for UK.

MagicDawg

Nov 11, 2010
I mentioned the other day that if Kentucky would voluntarily forfeit a game, that might get Leach in. Maybe two games. Heck, in the midst of all the vacating it would be really cool gesture. I tagged UK and State athletics in the twitter post but it got no traction at all.

Oh well.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
It is kind of stupid. Not a win for the penalized program but still a loss for the opponent. They played a game and nobody won sounds kind of "everybody gets a star on your grade" childish.
If they used ineligible players, there is no way to know for sure they would have lost without them is their rationalization. But THEY CHEATED! So their punishment: It is as if the game never happened. How convenient. Back in the days State had to forfeit wins in Tyler's 9-2 season, why are they now vacated instead of credited as losses to us and wins for our opponent? Oh yeah,,don't forget about Florida having to forfeit a game to State but it not counting in the standings retroactively which would have given State an SEC co-championship. It's STUPID!

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
Meat Chickens ain't allowed to reproduce or live long. They are stripped and slaughtered early for others to consume.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
This type stuff was interesting in 2010.
Back to Michigan…

This case is different than paying players, so NIL and all the other BS doesn’t help them here. This is intentionally violating NCAA rules regarding scouting teams and then trying to cover it up. Michigan should get roasted for this.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Back to Michigan…

This case is different than paying players, so NIL and all the other BS doesn’t help them here. This is intentionally violating NCAA rules regarding scouting teams and then trying to cover it up. Michigan should get roasted for this.
I tend to agree.. this ain’t giving a WR a Dodge Charger.

Read through what the NCAA says they did.. holy shiznit, Batman.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login