Michigan knows they got lucky….

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I don’t have any beef with the order of the 4 teams, it is what it is, but Michigan gets to play a much lesser recruiter while Georgia has to slug it out with an elite one.

Another reason why this thing needs to get to 12 immediately.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I don’t have any beef with the order of the 4 teams, it is what it is, but Michigan gets to play a much lesser recruiter while Georgia has to slug it out with an elite one.

Another reason why this thing needs to get to 12 immediately.
The announcers on this show just said one more year of the "4 team Playoff".....then it goes to the 12 team playoff. So that would be 2024.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I think Georgia wins two games regardless, but Michigan absolutely benefits from this selection. They beat one team with a pulse (Ohio State) and get to face the worst CFP team in the semi.

They didn’t want a Michigan-Ohio State rematch in the semi.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
17 Michigan 17 Harbaugh He's not whining about not being able to recruit against Alabama anymore, is he? I would still prefer his brother if I needed a coach.

TCU deserves to be there. Been able to see most of their games here in Texas and they really have a tight group of guys. These guys have a lot of heart. I don't know how that's gonna help them beat Georgia though.

Sorry about that Saban. It really breaks my heart.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I think Georgia wins two games regardless, but Michigan absolutely benefits from this selection. They beat one team with a pulse (Ohio State) and get to face the worst CFP team in the semi.

They didn’t want a Michigan-Ohio State rematch in the semi.

Michigan also beat Penn State. If to have a pulse you have to be ranked in the Top 5, then UGA didn’t beat anybody with a pulse.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
.. pre-madonna RB Zach Evans ..

Are you suggesting that he's before Madonna the singer or the mother of Jesus?**

Prima donna is the term. Italian for first lady. Originally used to describe the leading lady of the opera. Apparently they were real dee-vuhs.**

Shooting Star GIF

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Are you suggesting that he's before Madonna the singer or the mother of Jesus?**

Prima donna is the term. Italian for first lady. Originally used to describe the leading lady of the opera. Apparently they were real dee-vuhs.**

Shooting Star GIF
you've been around here long enough that you should know the lexicon

Reactions: DerHntr

mike tice

Sep 30, 2022

Shooting Star GIF
Yeah this one throws me for a loop also. Thank God you are here to keep it straight

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I don’t think 3/4 matters. Georgia and Michigan would be big favorites either way.
Probably true but the OP is correct. Both Georgia and Michigan would rather play TCU. Ohio state is super talented

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Michigan also beat Penn State. If to have a pulse you have to be ranked in the Top 5, then UGA didn’t beat anybody with a pulse.
Penn State has a good record with no good wins. Georgia crushed teams that beat Alabama.

Wesson Bulldog

Nov 3, 2015

Shooting Star GIF
Oh hell here we go

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Oh hell here we go
I find it unbelievably ironic that people are acting like they have the inside knowledge on this issue and I don't... Meanwhile, they obviously don't know what the little starry things at the end of the sentences mean or are to thick to put two and two together.

I was 17ing with @ababyatemydingo and he seems to be the only one that understood it. I guess we are going to have to come up with super duper sarcasterisks for the peanut farming crowd on the board.

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login