Michigan sign stealing...this could get fun to watch

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
years ago ole miss was caught hiding in the bushes at our practice field. they got caught and ran for their lives. at least that's the way i remember it. does anyone else remember the incident?

I don't remember now who it was but they were in the cedar trees along highway 182 where the softball field and dressing rooms and tennis center are now.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I don't remember now who it was but they were in the cedar trees along highway 182 where the softball field and dressing rooms and tennis center are now.
That was Bama, and from the highway. JWS had those trees planted. It used to be called the Sherrilwood Forest.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
As for the sign stealing, I realize it's against the rules, as is in person scouting. I had no idea in person scouting was illegal till this flap. That seems stupid to me. I kind of figured sign stealing was illegal, as it is in other sports, wink wink. Moral of the story, guard your signs better, change them often, or don't use them at all.

Villagedawg

Nov 16, 2005
years ago ole miss was caught hiding in the bushes at our practice field. they got caught and ran for their lives. at least that's the way i remember it. does anyone else remember the incident?
Yes. I believe that's when Coach Sherrill had the trees planted along the exit ramp from Hwy 12 to Old 82.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login