Midnight Yell

Mark Ruffalo

Sep 29, 2022
Not gonna lie, I think it’s a little tacky that we did that. Even if A&M is a cult with weird traditions.
Tacky? Those people were gathered in our town to listen to their "cheerleaders" make corny insults about Mississippi State. I would suggest next time that the entire famous maroon band show up and play at full blast until their ears bled.

Also, tacky is a word that is only used by ladies gossiping about their friend's home decorating choices.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
It’s Instagram. Opened instagram when I clicked. Might not work if you don’t have the app.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Not gonna lie, I think it’s a little tacky that we did that. Even if A&M is a cult with weird traditions.
I agree. We shouldn’t ring the bells during the game either Such an unfair homefield advantage.***

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Being a lifelong STATE fan, I've always 1/2 AS SED pulled for teams like A&M over TX, MI state over MI, FL state over UF etc.... but this A&M fecal matter on other team's campuses is gonna make it tough to pull for them going forward. It's weird, effeminate and pisses me off. Glad to see STATE fans shove some Cowbell in their ears.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
Is there some trick to seeing the clip? Not working in two browsers.

Worked OK for me by just hitting the Play button. Only lasted about 5 seconds. I suppose the police car was there in case there was trouble. Looked like only a handful of A&M fans, far outnumbered by the State students, who were well away from the weirdness.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Being a lifelong STATE fan, I've always 1/2 AS SED pulled for teams like A&M over TX, MI state over MI, FL state over UF etc.... but this A&M fecal matter on other team's campuses is gonna make it tough to pull for them going forward. It's weird, effeminate and pisses me off. Glad to see STATE fans shove some Cowbell in their ears.
^^^^^^^
Gets it. You should live here in Texas.

Max Greenfield Reaction GIF by CBS

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
It appears our students helped disrupt the midnight yell last. Well done

I believe the Mississippi school that most resembles Texas A&M is Ole Miss.
- Both have weird cult followings.
- Both are very touchy, are self-absorbed, and lack perspective and self-deprecation
- Both are obsessed with Texas-Austin (though for different reasons).

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I believe the Mississippi school that most resembles Texas A&M is Ole Miss.
- Both have weird cult followings.
- Both are very touchy, are self-absorbed, and lack perspective and self-deprecation
- Both are obsessed with Texas-Austin (though for different reasons).
can't argue your valid points but I've always thought Mississippi was more like TX. The arrogance factor comes to mind.

LocalBeachBum

Dec 8, 2021
Put a sign up next time, guaranteed to offend:

number of aggies it takes to build a bonfire
zero

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
I thought this was a throwback thread about the sound made when earl would call "last call" at cheers

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login