Might be me, but did SEC Final completely drop,us?

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
My streaming is Effed up right now so might just be me…

sounded like we were going to be the last game mentioned.

Last edited:

Forrest4Moore

Nov 14, 2011
I was watching too. They went to commercial break and had 11 min of commercials straight. Then went into True South. It was weird. Guessing they had tech issues.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
First two weeks of the season-not one word about MS State football. Nothing about lightening delayed or late game in the West was mentioned. Last night, I didn’t watch. We are SEC from day one, but it seems that Atlanta has other ideas about us that mirror Georgia Tech, who wouldn’t schedule games in Starkville. 17-em.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
First two weeks of the season-not one word about MS State football. Nothing about lightening delayed or late game in the West was mentioned. Last night, I didn’t watch. We are SEC from day one, but it seems that Atlanta has other ideas about us that mirror Georgia Tech, who wouldn’t schedule games in Starkville. 17-em.

It's a horrible conspiracy. Congress should investigate.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Because those games were super late they didn’t do highlights. They film that show around 10 pm.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007

uuhh…it was literally impossible to cover our game for SEC Final weeks 1 and 2.

Anyway, the morning replay seems to be fine. And I actually think more than our game didn’t make it on Last night.

Last edited:

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
If Bama or UGA played late on the west coast I'm guessing they would have delayed their taping. I know....we're not elite. It really doesn't matter to me as I never watch it anyway.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
It seems us, saints, and brave fans (3 I follow) always have an issue with pre- or post-game coverage. Why watch those shows if they only frustrate you? I haven't watched em in years... no need to now with message boards and Twitter.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
If Bama or UGA played late on the west coast I'm guessing they would have delayed their taping. I know....we're not elite. It really doesn't matter to me as I never watch it anyway.

Bama and GA would never have an 8pm west coast kick time.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login