Mike Leach dedication on Dancing with the Stars

JWSDawgs

Mar 16, 2021
Danny Amendola dedicated his dance tonight on DWTS to Coach Leach. It was sweet. They showed a pic of Coach and talked about him and Danny went on to get the highest score so far with all 9s.

Reactions: aTotal360

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Six packers who watch dancing with the stars
lgbt wow GIF

Pookieray

Oct 14, 2012
Danny Amendola dedicated his dance tonight on DWTS to Coach Leach. It was sweet. They showed a pic of Coach and talked about him and Danny went on to get the highest score so far with all 9s.
My daughter texted me and told me about it, so I turned it over to watch. You can tell CML meant a lot to him.

Reactions: DawgInThe256

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Some of you obviously don’t have wives. Against my will, I watch DWTS, the Bachelor, and the Bachelorette.

We stopped watching the dancing show before we moved to Georgia, so that puts it at 2016. Never watched the others, but we do watch masked singer, a season behind so we can know who is who.

Occasionally, she will put jeopardy on and laugh at me when I'm answering most of the questions. I thought about trying to the show.....until the Cliff Clavin episode reminded me they will throw a BS topic out there just to cause humility. Literature being one.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login