Mississippi related: Austin Riley promo for your Atlanta Braves

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
June 7th against the Mets.

The first 15,000 fans through the gates will receive a "Hometown" bobblehead featuring Austin Riley and the state of Mississippi as the base. This bobblehead is a part 3 of the 3 "Hometown" series where all the state bases fit together.

Almost as cool as hearing the glass shatter when he approaches the batter's box.

As a side note, the Braves are not doing an MSU alumni night again this year. I've done it a couple of times in the past to get the Braves hat with our logo on the side. One year it was a maroon Braves hat which I thought was cool.

This year they are doing insulated cups. I guess we had a poor showing. Typical...

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
The D was solid all series (that what’s she said) The Acuna hose to the plate was the best and then Marmol calls out his own player for lack of hustle.
Marmol was right. Dude was loafing. Then claimed he's saving himself for the rest of the year. Welcome to 2023.

Moondawgg

Sep 30, 2022
Marmol was right. Dude was loafing. Then claimed he's saving himself for the rest of the year. Welcome to 2023.
He probably was, but down 3 late in the game with 2 outs - his run means nothing. Load the bases and see what happens. Especially on a hard hit ball that one hopped to the RF with a strong arm (who already threw out a guy earlier in the game). 3B coach should get some scrutiny too.

Reactions: aTotal360
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login