Mizzou Game 1

Feb 24, 2024
I'm putting the Cock before the Horse, but we have a real path to hosting and an outside path to a Top 8 seed. Assuming we go 2-2 in Hoover (I know, I know), the remainder of the regular season falls out like this I think:

9-0: Top 8 Seed
8-1: Top 8 Seed
7-2: Likely Top 8 Seed
6-3: IF this 6-3 means that we beat Winthrop and go 2-1 in each SEC series, then maybe Top 8 Seed
5-4: Extremely unlikely to have Top 8 seed
4-5 or worse: Top 8 now requires winning SEC-T or reaching finals of SEC-T
3-6 or worse: Extremely unlikely to host

Bubba Fett

Joined Oct 6, 2000
Feb 1, 2022
I'm still pessimistic about postseason play, but we are showing signs of improvement. If the pitching could get a little bit better, we might have something.

Give Kinston credit for the changes he made. It took some guts. LeCroy at SS? Yep.

BftCocks09

Joined Aug 2, 2014
Jan 24, 2022
I'm still pessimistic about postseason play, but we are showing signs of improvement. If the pitching could get a little bit better, we might have something.

Give Kinston credit for the changes he made. It took some guts. LeCroy at SS? Yep.

The lineup is clicking at the right time. Of course, still a couple of tough series left to knock them off their game of course though. I personally like the switch of Jones to Saturday. I’ve always felt your ace going game 2 was the better move strategically.

Reactions: Bubba Fett