Mizzou Thread

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
You really have no idea what you’re talking bout, the motion offense doesn’t even require an index card. Bob Knight, probably the greatest coach that ever lived, did not carry even an index card, he ran motion. You don’t understand it.
I doubt that you do either.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Worst shooting team I can remember, no guard play outside the freshman. Not sure what Jan’s was thinking in the off season.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
We were 16-19 from the free throw line against Georgia so it made sense we crashed back to earth tonight. Fortunately, the game was such a blowout it didn’t matter. Hopefully we get more good free throw nights than bad in the games coming up.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Has been my biggest fear all year long. Even if we do make the Dance. I could see us losing by 1-2 pts. and going 0-10 at the FT line.
It's a road win, and I should be thrilled that we won the way we did, but as you said, I'm afraid that some other time, some game down the road, we will need those points from the free-throw line, and they won't be there.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
During the first half I was thinkin
I was worried about this one. A loss would've been a killer. We took care of business. Good job Dawgs
Me too, we had to win on the road and beat an 0fer team. That's two strikes before the game started.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login