MNF - I cannot believe I am pulling for Minnesota.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Being a lifelong Bears fan, it's hard for me to root for another team from the central division.

This is been an exciting game so far. I know San Francisco is really talented. I'm interested to see what Purdy does after losing a close game, it's gonna get interesting if you see him lose two in a row, even if it's they are on the road.

The Vikings have had a tough time so far this year and they're much better than their record.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Moody with another shank. Like Peyton, idiot kickers drive me nuts

no offense, Swede

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
What a comeback! Addison gets the ball taken from him the first time he and the safety fight for the ball, but this time he takes the ball back for a touchdown. What a play!! It should've been an interception.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Being a lifelong Bears fan, it's hard for me to root for another team from the central division.

This is been an exciting game so far. I know San Francisco is really talented. I'm interested to see what Purdy does after losing a close game, it's gonna get interesting if you see him lose two in a row, even if it's they are on the road.

The Vikings have had a tough time so far this year and they're much better than their record.
Niners giving up too many big plays on defense. I think this game is over.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I’m not sure the Vikings’ offense has played this well… ever. They may end up with 500 yards

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Kittle is going to be a recipient of a hard hit across the middle of somebody's field. He's a prick. He runs his mouth sometimes when he shouldn't.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Kittle is going to be a recipient of a hard hit across the middle of somebody's field. He's a prick. He runs his mouth sometimes when he shouldn't.
Going for the Vikings as well. So sick of hearing about Purdy and his loaded offense.
Sad Universal Music GIF by Sigrid Bernson

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Welp, Purdy just lost that game twice. Two awful throws in crunch time

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login