MNF Thread

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Two games tonight. I liked the East Coast / West Coast games we use to get early. Only East coast games tonight, but Cle / Pitt has been a battle. Ugly Nick Chubb injury.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
BTW, there’s bad blood around the NFL at the Browns ownership over the Watson deal. The QB market is incredibly player friendly and other owners think the Browns got too desperate.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Vegas line was NO -3. Saints up 11 with 2:30 left but go into prevent defense and give up a touchdown and 2 point conversion with a minute left. Final score Saints 20, Panthers 17. Hmmmm***

Reactions: 11thEagleFan

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
BTW, there’s bad blood around the NFL at the Browns ownership over the Watson deal. The QB market is incredibly player friendly and other owners think the Browns got too desperate.
I will never understand going all-in on Watson. That guy ain’t winning but two things. Jack and ****. And Jack just left town.

Reactions: FlotownDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Two games tonight. I liked the East Coast / West Coast games we use to get early. Only East coast games tonight, but Cle / Pitt has been a battle. Ugly Nick Chubb injury.
I have Chubb on some teams for fantasy football. I really hate that. He's a great player.

You know, I have really enjoyed my time away from this board last night and today I finally had enough of the crap.

In one sense it's really important to me. Iit always has an always will be.

Still in the overall scheme of things in my life. It's not important enough to merit that as much energy as I was spending on it. I'm not gonna change anybody's mind from out here in Texas anyway. Now that I think about it, it probably wouldn't matter if I lived in Starkville. Some folks I was arguing with are never going to change their mind. They're kind of like politicians when you think about

ETA - I really hate Pittsburgh. I know I'm a child of the 70s but I still hate them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 57stratdawg

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
DeShawn Watson going to get completely exposed now that Chubb is out. I’ll never understand why the Browns gave him that kind of money, except it’s the Browns.

Reactions: 11thEagleFan

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
DeShawn Watson going to get completely exposed now that Chubb is out. I’ll never understand why the Browns gave him that kind of money, except it’s the Browns.
His biggest problem tonight was OL of the Browns was extremely outclassed by the Steeler front. T.J Watt is one of the best in football and they were trying to block him with a Rookie. Jeesh...

If the Steelers had any dependable players on Offense (especially at QB) they would be at the top of their division

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Did they grease the balls in Pittsburgh? Only watched the highlights but seemed like the ball was slipping bouncing all over the place.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login