Montez Sweat to the Bears

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
I would assume he’s agreed to an extension in Chicago. No way they’d pay 2Round for a rental.

The Bears’ schedule rest of season is managed. That divisions isn’t very good outside of Detroit, especially without Kirk Cousins.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
If the Bears can go ahead and move on from the Fields error they have a chance to be competitive again. With Rodgers gone that division is gonna be wide open the next couple years.

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Playing for either of those 2 organizations must suck other than the pay check. And the weather at either place, there's that too.
What do you think the weather in the DMV is like? You get all 4 seasons with a mild winter and bearable summer. I love the weather here

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
What do you think the weather in the DMV is like? You get all 4 seasons with a mild winter and bearable summer. I love the weather here
A quick checks says 10 year avg for snowfall is 16"/yr. Anything over 0" is a big no for me. Combine that w/ the "wet days" where its not snow but cold rain and the occasional storms that the weather service loves to name nowadays, its a nope for me.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Bears gonna spend dough in the post season. This may be the beginning. The GM kn he screwed up this season and doesn’t want to lose his job.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login