MORAL VICTORY UNIVERSITY!!!

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
We all knew this game would be an L. The only question was the margin of victory for Georgia. If you despise "moral victory" term and expected us to win at UGA then its on you. As a realist I was happy the score wasn't 72 - 10. It was nice to see the development of a few players. Let's hope we can keep them next year.

Reactions: msstatelp1

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I'm not unsold on Lebby. The team's gotten better since week three and they play hard. Is it good enough to pick up an SEC win this year? Can you demote a d-coordinator to linebackers coach only and pick up someone better? How's recruiting going with this dismal record? Can he bring in enough good linemen? Next year's SEC schedule looks to be just as tough.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I'm not unsold on Lebby. The team's gotten better since week three and they play hard. Is it good enough to pick up an SEC win this year? Can you demote a d-coordinator to linebackers coach only and pick up someone better? How's recruiting going with this dismal record? Can he bring in enough good linemen? Next year's SEC schedule looks to be just as tough.
What is this "recruiting" you speak of ?

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Yeah. I haven't seen much, don't really follow it, other than a post on some 4 star ditching us.
Recruiting use to be about a lot of things and money was usually a component. Now recruiting is all about money and maybe a couple of other lesser things.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
I've got some optimism for the future. Our last two games were against #1 and #5 on the road. Everybody on the planet would have put money on the team that lost to Toledo to be out scored 120-13 in those two games. The fact we did what we did with almost no defense and a true freshman QB speaks volumes. It's not like we're another school in the state that was making plans to have their playoff tailgate catered losing to two unranked teams and watching that pipe dream go straight down the ******* next to the dirty toilet paper and a cigarette butt.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
This team is growing but becoming bowl eligible is a pipe dream. Too bad we can't replay the first few games. If we could get a mulligan on three of our losses we might get there.
This is the thing to me. If we show up ready to play in the winnable games, I might start believing more. But I’m not getting excited because we kept some games semi-competitive vs teams that overlooked us.

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
It's gotta start somewhere. I had hoped that we had time to "gel" during spring and fall but the old saying steel sharpens steel apparently does not apply to our practices. It seems like to me that this team is beginning to play as a team. After game 3 I was ready to say 17 it but after Shapen went down I see improvement. Not sure why but I don't think Texas and Georgia just overlooked us or that they eased up by any means. Kirby sure looked serious. Are we gonna go out and run the table ? Hell no. Will we win more than one more ? Maybe. Maybe not. These kids and coaches could easily have quit on this season and its obvious to me they have not. I think we add a few more pieces to the puzzle and get bowl eligible next year. Add a few more and start shaking some trees. Maybe beat Georgia next time.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022

"She turned around and gave that big booty a slap." BTW, I've seen Flo Rida in concert twice but not intentionally. It was at festivals and I stopped to listen for about 15-20 minutes. He was having fun and so was the crowd. But not my kind of music.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login