More bad news to come for the football team?

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
I saw a post on Ellis' blog that said there would be more bad news to come and there is now a post on GP saying there were more involved in the shootout the other night

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
I saw a post on Ellis' blog that said there would be more bad news to come and there is now a post on GP saying there were more involved in the shootout the other night

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008

omaha08

Dec 13, 2007
Also the Anthony Dixon incident with his brother and the pitcher from Brandon High school was reported to Croom...... don't know if there is going to be a punishment or not..... just fuel to the fire though.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
I don't understand these guys. Why are they doing stupid stuff like this? I know they are in college and all, but firing guns on campus? What a bunch of idiots.

Dog Pounder

Sep 15, 2007
I heard that 2 to 3 more players were involved also. What a let down for the spring game tomorrow!</p>

FlabLoser

Aug 20, 2006
I watched No Country For Old Men last night.

Croom = Tommy Lee Jones character. Think about that one.

Indndawg

Nov 16, 2005
Dork.

Might as well, just start recruiting Jackie-esq players and win for a couple of years and let the bottom fall out.

oem

Feb 23, 2008
A couple of football players get into trouble and their Coach is a dork? Please tell me you are suffering from a major hang over.

thunderclap

Feb 25, 2008
NFL prospect at tackle, gone. NFL prospect at CB, gone.

It's hard to put into words just how freakin' stupid these guys are.

Feb 23, 2008
a couple of players. Look back since Croom arrived and count the arrests. I despise what Jackie did to our program but if you count actual arrests, Croom's already got him beat in just 4 years. It wouldn't be such a big deal to anyone if not for Croom running his mouth about running such a tight ship, never reading about our players in the newspaper. Truth of the matter is no matter how good a guy he is, no matter what kind of disciplined upbringing he came from, these aren't Bear Bryant type of players he's dealing with. You won't find those anywhere in the country either. The blame falls on parents for not caring and then on high schools for letting them slide by just to win a few more games. Unless Croom wants to go out to Utah and try to outrecruit BYU or something, we better get used to reading about arrests in the newspaper and as much as he wants to, with today's handout society, there's not 1 thing he can do about it.

Indndawg

Nov 16, 2005
Year after year, our straight and narrow coach has had playuh after playuh in trouble.

Fights, weapons, police run-ins. So much for recruitng, signing, and playing boy scouts and Bible-thumpers.

H

Homer J Simpon IV

So are they going to have to get sensitivity training and miss the rest of spring practice as punishment?

TilloDawg

May 26, 2006
that Anthony Johnson, Jamon Hughes, and Rodney Prince might also be involved in the shooting.

BoJangles921

Mar 3, 2008
the newspaper getting in trouble with the law It is so wonderful to have such an honorable man heading up our program.
How many does this make now....18? 20?? What a crock of ****. Maybe some one else will tell us how lucky we are
to have such a good and strict disciplinarian running our program. How we will only recruit players with character. They
are characters all right.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
there's no telling how many of JWS players got arrested and we didn't know about it because he was able to bail them out.

Just sayin'.

B

Bulldoghair

i heard it was 5 more mabee, but they will only be suspended.....the other two are gone.....those two were police excorted to their dorms and allowed to gather their things and then gone forever...not much any coach could have done in this day in age with that type of incident.

bulldogbaja

Dec 18, 2007
I believe there has been a bit of an ongoing fued between Budweiser-car-guy (i forget his name) and the team. I don't think everybody is necessarily in trouble for the same incident.</p>

FlabLoser

Aug 20, 2006
...is an advertisement car. Something professionally painted (screen print laminate, really) bumper-to-bumper as an advertisement. And it doesn't appear to matter what the ad is about as long as it is colorful.

example

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Question: is the "budweiser car guy" a student?

comment: I think its fantastic that thugs have decided to go to advertising cars so as to identify themselves ahead of time. Please keep doing it.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004

</p>

oem

Feb 23, 2008
Indndawg said:
Year after year, our straight and narrow coach has had playuh after playuh in trouble.

Fights, weapons, police run-ins. So much for recruitng, signing, and playing boy scouts and Bible-thumpers.

</p>I guess I didn't realize that was the definition of a Dork. I hope you are feeling better this afternoon.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
It's amazing how much damage a marriage, kids, a job and a mortgage can do to your knowledge of pop culture. I'd never even heard of such but find it 17'ing hilarious.

H

Homer J Simpon IV

6-0 in OT? Holy <17>ing ****!!!

Am I to presume that this was first string O vs. 2nd string D and vice versa, or was it 1st string vs. 2nd string?

Edited to attempt to clarify. Was one team comprised entirely of first stringers against a team entirely of second stringers, or one have the first team D and 2nd team O and vice versa? I.E. were the teams arranged so the 1st strings would play each other or did the 2nd-string D hold the 1st-string O to 0 OT points?

Wow, I just do not know what to say. I think Paul Head managed more offense in the spring game he was in back in the mid-90's, and Head was a bad, BAD quarterback.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login