More bad news to come for the football team?

bulldogbaja

Dec 18, 2007
He came around the dorm where they were, and supposedly took a couple shots first, so Wesley and Brown either took a couple pot shots at the car, or as I've heard more, just shot up in the air. That part is fairly well known.
Since the other 3 weren't at the game today, I think it's safe to assume they were also involved. Someone said AJ is already off the team, but I get the impression a whole lot of stuff is "pending" right now, both legally and with the team. And it might not all have happened at the dorm.

OMlawdog

Feb 27, 2008
I would think he would be gone, if Im not mistaken he has been given several chances in the past by Croom.

studentdawg87

Feb 24, 2008
the budweiser guy doesn't go to state i but lived in the dorm last year and he was always around......i posted a couple of weeks of go that johnson might get kicked off and got ridiculed but talked to two walkons and a scholarship player last night and they all said that him and hughes might get kicked off.....supposedly johnson failed two drug tests</p>

WPDawg

Mar 3, 2008
More confirmation that I made the right decision 4 years ago to give up my habit of buying season tickets. Cant we put these street kids in some freshmen classes or something that teaches them that carrying guns and shooting cars or people is not considered proper in a normal society? I really would like to become interested enough to attend football games again but its hard to support players who just cant seem to take the opportunity presented and elevate themselves to a new level of citzenship.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login