More Game Notes...

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
Creed had twice as many catches yesterday as Zavion had all of last season. With Creed, Tulu, Zavion, Seth Davis, Woody, and Mike Wright, I don't remember us having this many guys who can make someone miss on a roster.

Will is Will. He's fine.

Woody talks like Smokey from Friday. Heck of a day for him. Really good back for us. Does seem to take a bunch of solid contact though.

OL was just completely lost in the first half. Much better second. Same for entire defense.

SELA couldn't test us downfield whatsoever, so hard to know too much from this game. Secondary still the main potential issue.

It's a 48-7 win. No significant injuries.

Good day for the dogs.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
We have a lot of backs that should see touches. Seth Davis didn't get much of a chance to do much Saturday, but I liked what I see out of Pittman and Lee.

Reactions: SchrodingersDawg

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Didn’t realize this Georgia was only up 7-0 vs UT-Martin with under 5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. They were up 17-0 after the first half. Score ended up 48-7.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
They also got Mike bobo for OC now, if you go their boards their fans aren't happy. He's not Monken .

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
State is 3rd in the SEC in both yards per game and yards allowed per game, the only team in the top-3 in both categories.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Watch how many runs we did between the tackles in the first half. Opened it up in the second half a bit more.

Will over threw bad a few times. He'll be fine.

Defense was a little lost in the first half. I imagine they'll see that on the game film review. Tough 41 point W

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Didn’t realize this Georgia was only up 7-0 vs UT-Martin with under 5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. They were up 17-0 after the first half. Score ended up 48-7.

That game was pretty similar to our game all around. If anything, they were less dominant than us.

These FCS games mean very little unless you actually let them compete with you for more than a quarter or two.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Has anyone posted how good the special teams were on Saturday? All PAT’s made and long field goals. A score on a blocked punt. Kickoff coverage was good. Coach Eric Mele stayed. Great job, Coach, and team.
Special teams with the only A grade

Reactions: Spotdawg

Spotdawg

Feb 15, 2007
Has anyone posted how good the special teams were on Saturday? All PAT’s made and long field goals. A score on a blocked punt. Kickoff coverage was good. Coach Eric Mele stayed. Great job, Coach, and team.
And more importantly, the on-off field transitions were quick and error free. No pointing fingers and looking back to the sideline. No glaring issues. When they review game reels, John Lewis is going to get a big shout out. He had the blocked punt that quickly became a touchdown. I watched him on kickoff coverage and he single-handedly blew up a block, reached through his blocker to grag the ankle of the returner and tackled and flipped him in one motion! He may become "my guy."

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login