Morehead 2.0

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
We had good talent after going 9-4. We had the control to an upcoming assistant coach who promises to stablize the program. He starts by firing the offensive staff and brings in a promising OC that says we're going to expand the field. Then we run a conservative offense that keeps the defense on the field for most of the game.

Reactions: blitz2Win

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Will had a bad game. The OL sucked also. The DB sucked. The DL wasn't much better but they were ok. Will missed several passes today which is very unusual for him. A screen at Tulu feet ? A 15 yard touchdown overthrow ? Strange. Nobody played well at all

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Will had a bad game. The OL sucked also. The DB sucked. The DL wasn't much better but they were ok
Which goes back to the question…. Did Arnett admit he and his coaches were awful today?

We have a better group of players than the crap we saw on the field today. Arnett is losing the battle week by week, and we couldn’t afford to swing and miss on Leach’s replacement.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
We had good talent after going 9-4. We had the control to an upcoming assistant coach who promises to stablize the program. He starts by firing the offensive staff and brings in a promising OC that says we're going to expand the field. Then we run a conservative offense that keeps the defense on the field for most of the game.
That’s it in a nutshell. just looking at the offensive line, it was graded #2 in the sec last year. Arnett fired Mason Miller, brings in retread Will Friend, who has Nick Jones pulling from left guard nd trying to block Harold Perkins on the edge.

clown show

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
He's the qb for my team. Nothing to being in my head. He's just not very good
That's right. He is the starting QB per the coaching staff so he must be the best we have at practice. If they decide to start someone else next week I'll be fine with it. Until then it's on this coaching staff. He did fine in Leach's offense and won more games against ranked opponents than any QB in our history to my memory.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I agree wholeheartedly about that OL. They have been the weakest link for years. Last year they looked competent and I know we have recruited well to that position. With 2 guys coaching them which I stated I have never heard of they can't pass or run block. Wtf ? Will is better than he showed today. I was wanting Wright to be put in.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
So far the similarity I see is that the coaches all say the right things but don’t seem able to do it. Barbay’s interview quote about using the best offense to fit the personnel rings incredibly hollow.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login