Most boring halftime show ever….

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
Still no where close to:

michael jackson beyonce GIF

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
Couldn't say since I haven't watched a SB halftime show in years, probably at least 15, maybe more. Bring back the marching bands!!

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Pregnant with a little crotch grabbing, and no entertainment value.

Oh well, better than a satanist convention. Though it was red and white and a little hell-ish
The crotch grabbing loses it’s value when it has already been visited with a definitive influence.

Just saying..

There is already a baby in there.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
Pregnant with a little crotch grabbing, and no entertainment value.

Oh well, better than a satanist convention. Though it was red and white and a little hell-ish
Who really cares? Other than my wife and 12 Yr old? I quit bitching about the half time show…well, I never bitched about it, because it is what it is.

i Guess that’s why I missed the famous titty drop half time

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
I didn’t watch it, but from what I understand from those who actually endured it, the ***** repeatedly rubbed her crotch and slid her hand up the crack of her *** and then sniffed it. Since she strikes me as a person who doesn’t bathe often, I’m sure it smelled nasty. I haven’t watched a SB halftime show in at least 15 years because of this very thing…not something I care about experiencing personally. Bi+ch is nasty and has no talent. She’s living proof that you don’t have to be talented to do the SB halftime show…

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I never watch the half time shows, even if it was Rush, Van Halen (not Van Hagar) or ACDC, I still wouldn't watch. I'm there for the game and commercials, plus it's a great time to leave a leak and refill on "dranks" and other snacks. I treat it as intermission.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Sammy Hagar > David Lee Roth. A trained chimp could jump around on stage and squeal like like a twelve year old girl. DLR’s musical ability was an insult to possibly the greatest guitar player of all time. But I’ll admit, musical taste vary and are very subjective. Music from our youth has sentimental value that has nothing to do with the quality of the music.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I didn’t watch it, but from what I understand from those who actually endured it, the ***** repeatedly rubbed her crotch and slid her hand up the crack of her *** and then sniffed it. Since she strikes me as a person who doesn’t bathe often, I’m sure it smelled nasty. I haven’t watched a SB halftime show in at least 15 years because of this very thing…not something I care about experiencing personally. Bi+ch is nasty and has no talent. She’s living proof that you don’t have to be talented to do the SB halftime show…

There used to be a poster here with pretty similar views...

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Sammy Hagar > David Lee Roth. A trained chimp could jump around on stage and squeal like like a twelve year old girl. DLR’s musical ability was an insult to possibly the greatest guitar player of all time. But I’ll admit, musical taste vary and are very subjective. Music from our youth has sentimental value that has nothing to do with the quality of the music.
Rock vocals are not about talent, it's about energy, personality, telling a story and fitting the vocals to the music. I present to you, Seger, Springsteen, Axl Rose, Joan Jett and Dylan, the list goes on and on.

I like the Red Rocker, but following DLR is like the Ray Perkins following Bear.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I thought DLR and Hagar were good. VH's debut album was off the charts. DLR started going in a different direction and Hagar got 'em back on track IMO.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

patdog

May 28, 2007
I thought DLR and Hagar were good. VH's debut album was off the charts. DLR started going in a different direction and Hagar got 'em back on track IMO.
Agree. You could make an argument the pre-1985 DLR might have been better than Hagar (debatable, but close). But after 1985, DLR became a pathetic caricature of what he once was. Sammy Hager could go out and put on a great show tonight if he wanted to. Roth hasn't been able to do that for close to 40 years.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Every year for the last several years I have said that the halftime show can’t get any worse and then the next year it’s worse. It’s a sad reflection on what our current society views as entertainment. If that’s the best they can do just run a high school band out there and call it done. Yes, I am an older guy but that’s just terrible.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Every year for the last several years I have said that the halftime show can’t get any worse and then the next year it’s worse. It’s a sad reflection on what our current society views as entertainment. If that’s the best they can do just run a high school band out there and call it done. Yes, I am an older guy but that’s just terrible.
Same can be said for commercials

Reactions: Pilgrimdawg

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Agree. You could make an argument the pre-1985 DLR might have been better than Hagar (debatable, but close). But after 1985, DLR became a pathetic caricature of what he once was. Sammy Hager could go out and put on a great show tonight if he wanted to. Roth hasn't been able to do that for close to 40 years.
I've always thought Hagar was a bit underrated; great voice and a ton of energy on stage even though his music has never been my top choices due to my love of Delta Blues and the Rock 'N Roll that came directly from it. Especially now that I'm 60 and have added some classical, jazz, Outlaw Country in my older years now. But I did see him perform with VH's drummer (Alex?) and a couple other artists at The Texas Motor Speedway during Jeff Gordon's final season. They did some old Montross stuff and Hagar solo stuff as well as a few VH Songs. It was a great sound they all put out and Hagar was excellent IMO. I had just gone because I secured some free tickets to the race and had never seen a NASCAR race so I decided what the hell. I got two unexpected surprises that day as I ended up enjoying the hell outta both events.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
I disagree. NOTHING could ever be worse than last year's halftime show at least for me. This year's show was bad but it was a step up from last year. Of course that didn't take much.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Since she strikes me as a person who doesn’t bathe often, I’m sure it smelled nasty. I haven’t watched a SB halftime show in at least 15 years because of this very thing…not something I care about experiencing personally. Bi+ch is nasty and has no talent.

I probably should know better than to even ask this, but what in the wide world of sports makes you think that a billionaire pop star (with almost 3x the net worth of Taylor Swift) who has not only music and acting accolades but also fashion, perfume, and cosmetics empires at her disposal is someone that “doesn’t bathe very often”?

I mean I’m not a huge fan of her music, couldn’t care less about her on stage persona, but lets get serious here. I’m pretty sure her hygiene is more well taken care of than anyone on this board or any intimate partner that anyone on this board has ever had.

And full disclosure…..yes, I would.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Here's what we need. Another Bud Bowl......

Plus, these commercials were great too back in the day.........

Bruh.....while we're talking about Bud....

Can someone please explain the obsession with Michelob Ultra? Is that not just a huge metaphor for the wussification of America right there? Budweiser and Bud Light used to be the commercials of choice, now Ultra, and we all know the commercials just mirror what America is doing at the moment. Unbelievable how powerful marketing is. Do people really fall for the 2.6 carbs vs. 6.6 carbs? Even if you down a 12-pack you're only out 48 carbs. That's like 2 pieces of bread. And how many adults who care about such things are actually drinking a 12-pack?

The crap is water. Distinct taste difference between Bud/Miller/Coors Lights and Ultra.

maroonmadman

Nov 7, 2010
Bruh.....while we're talking about Bud....

Can someone please explain the obsession with Michelob Ultra? Is that not just a huge metaphor for the wussification of America right there? Budweiser and Bud Light used to be the commercials of choice, now Ultra, and we all know the commercials just mirror what America is doing at the moment. Unbelievable how powerful marketing is. Do people really fall for the 2.6 carbs vs. 6.6 carbs? Even if you down a 12-pack you're only out 48 carbs. That's like 2 pieces of bread. And how many adults who care about such things are actually drinking a 12-pack?

The crap is water. Distinct taste difference between Bud/Miller/Coors Lights and Ultra.
I miss the "Great Taste, Less Filling!" debates of years gone past. The beer was sub par but at least the commercials were entertaining.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login