MSU 50 vs Kentucky 48 Ladies - going to the fourth quarter

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It's a tight game with absolutely the worst referees I've ever seen call a game. Kentucky player hit the ball out of bounds about 10 ft right at and right in front of the referee, and he promptly gave it back to Kentucky. They are beyond terrible with bad calls against both teams. They gave a foul to us for just slipping and falling down.

The people trying the call game are doing it remotely in Kentucky somewhere and they're just as bad.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Girls trying to grind out this win. I thought they would be firmly in the tourney, but the announcers are saying they’re on the bubble.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Girls trying to grind out this win. I thought they would be firmly in the tourney, but the announcers are saying they’re on the bubble.
The SEC has the teams that are undefeated in league play. South Carolina, LSU, and Tennessee.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
It's a tight game with absolutely the worst referees I've ever seen call a game. Kentucky player hit the ball out of bounds about 10 ft right at and right in front of the referee, and he promptly gave it back to Kentucky. They are beyond terrible with bad calls against both teams. They gave a foul to us for just slipping and falling down.

The people trying the call game are doing it remotely in Kentucky somewhere and they're just as bad.
They were calling everything a foul until the last minute, then swallowed their whistles. Thank goodness- the Kentucky player got hammered on that last missed shot.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Both of these must wins were tougher than I expected, but it's two W's with a depleted roster and that's big.

Gotta find a few quality wins. They have no bad losses. The South Carolina game could almost be called a good loss considering what they typically do to opponents.

Truth is, these wins over Auburn and Kentucky and the earlier win over Colorado State are the best wins and only Colorado State has a chance at the tourney through a conference championship. Gotta find some good wins, but I think they're in for now.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Both of these must wins were tougher than I expected, but it's two W's with a depleted roster and that's big.

Gotta find a few quality wins. They have no bad losses. The South Carolina game could almost be called a good loss considering what they typically do to opponents.

Truth is, these wins over Auburn and Kentucky and the earlier win over Colorado State are the best wins and only Colorado State has a chance at the tourney through a conference championship. Gotta find some good wins, but I think they're in for now.

We were in before this game so we should be in good shape but we have played the bottom dwellers. I think Annie Hayes missed the Auburn game.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
For some of you manly 17'n men who like to intelligently** make fun of those here who like women's basketball, note that the game is called basketball, meaning the point of the game is to put the ball in the basket.

The women in the UK- MSU game today took 44 free shots from 15 feet. They collectively made 38. That's 86.3%.

17 a dunk

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Charlie Creme has the women as the “last four byes”, so in the field of 64.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Johnnie Harris got her 1st conference win of the season against ole miss. I watched part of that game and they didn’t look as bad as their record.

Feels like Auburn is getting better and Ole Miss is coming back to earth a bit.

We really need to repay them in Oxford this week.

Reactions: Dawgg

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
For some of you manly 17'n men who like to intelligently** make fun of those here who like women's basketball, note that the game is called basketball, meaning the point of the game is to put the ball in the basket.

The women in the UK- MSU game today took 44 free shots from 15 feet. They collectively made 38. That's 86.3%.

17 a dunk
Can they give the guys a training session in free throws?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login